Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung spen/eraser

Is anyone else having issues with the full size spen from Samsung when writing on their note 2. If so jas anyone found a fix or solution?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung spen/eraser

While searching for Galaxy Note 2 accessories on the Samsung site, I saw the pen you mention and ordered two. A mistake. The Samsung site did not show JUST Note 2 accessories; the one you have (as do I with two) is for the original Note. The eraser appears to work sometimes, but its not as accurate while writing/drawing in any application I have tried so far on the Note 2.

Im sending mine back.

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung spen/eraser

I have the spen with eraser for the Note2, and I have a hard time recommending it. The eraser works fine, but the pen does not register on the edges of the screen unless you hold it completely vertical, which is hard for me to do when standing and taking notes. Not sure if this is the cause of the problem, but the shape of the tip is different than the stock pen. The spen with eraser comes with other tips and I also tried those, but it still did not work well. I ordered mine from amazon and I should have read the reviews first!