View Poll Results: Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?
- 50. You may not vote on this poll
- 06-24-2013, 09:40 PM #51
- 1 Posts
Re: Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?
I had seen that you said you had bought an international phone. I was wondering if you had to figure out how to lock that phone . I have recently bought a phone off the website everbuying.com and I was under the impression that I would be able to use it her in the us but my wireless provider said that it may need to be unlocked and it has to have 2 sim cards in it . so do you have any suggestions on how I go about unlocking it? I have googled it but the phone only says android note and that is it. no model number or anything else. also it has imei numbers and not esn.
- 06-25-2013, 01:05 PM #52
- By Donta79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Donta79 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 80Last Post: 12-16-2012, 01:42 AM
- By MittenSportsFan in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:21 AM
- By Donta79 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:48 PM
- By nore03 in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 35Last Post: 05-05-2010, 12:42 PM