Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?

Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?

• Total voters

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to know what area of the country you folks who got the Korean version live in.

I'm from NJ, ordered online and had mine ship from the PA Verizon warehouse and all 3 of them are made in China :(

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, I took the battery out of my Note 2, and my phone says made in Korea. The battery says manufactured in China. I bought my Note 2 from a Verizon store in San Francisco. I haven't had any problem with my Note 2, it's hummin' along fine.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well the OP just made the poll for giggles I guess, but I'm just curious because, and this is all opinion here, I believe that since Samsung is a Korean OEM that the best made version of their products would also be made in Korea.

Hell if we as Americans can take pride in saying "see that car? it was made in America, not China" then why is it wrong to want a Korean product that is actually made in Korea, instead of China?

No offense to the Chinese, but you know how it is.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Says where it was made under the battery.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

or on the outside of the original box. :)

according to the Chinese version of Android Central(get it? Central?) most Chinese buyers(in China) prefer the Korean-made Note 2.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered online, live in PA, made in Korea...I don't know about the analogy...China makes some pretty good electronic products; Lenovo Think Pad comes to mind!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers