Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Droid_Evo_8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Bought not 1, not 2, but 3, (YES, THREE) 3500mah batteries for $20

It also comes with a charger (obviously) and a not so useful mini stylus pen. Wait for the review in the upcoming days since I just got it today from Amazon.
    Also pictured: My 64GB Sandisk microSD card.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bought not 1, not 2, but 3, (YES, THREE) 3500mah batteries  for -gn2-batteries.jpg  

Default Re: Bought not 1, not 2, but 3, (YES, THREE) 3500mah batteries for $20

Do they have NFC? Also, do they fit with the OEM Battery door? Thanks in advance for your review!

Here is link for everyone--http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Replacement-replacement-Exclusive-Aluminum/dp/B00A7YNTAC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kris.richards View Post
    Do they have NFC? Also, do they fit with the OEM Battery door? Thanks in advance for your review!

Here is link for everyone--http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Replacement-replacement-Exclusive-Aluminum/dp/B00A7YNTAC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
    I dunno if it has NFC since it didn't say in the manual. It does fit with the OEM battery door. In fact, I just put one on right now and it comes precharged already at 64%.

BTW, Here's the link of where I got it from. Sorry, your link doesn't work.
    Thanked by 2:
    keithdroid likes this.

Global Posts
    2,260 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS -- US release

Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    It also comes with a charger (obviously) and a not so useful mini stylus pen. Wait for the review in the upcoming days since I just got it today from Amazon.
    Also pictured: My 64GB Sandisk microSD card.
    Anker, who makes a good external battery powered charger, has s two battery and charger set for $24. They're 3100 mah and are oem size, so stock cover.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Anker, who makes a good external battery powered charger, has s two battery and charger set for $24. They're 3100 mah and are oem size, so stock cover.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    How bout 3 (3500mah) batteries that work on stock, oem cover for $20?

Saw these and actually about place an order for them. Looks great for the deal you get. I don't use NFC all that much so it wont bother me at all.

+1 on the Anker except I paid $19 for the set. Very good batteries!

I bought these and the battery life is not as good as the original battery. Makes for a good spare if you need a full charge in a pinch though.

Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

I bought a single anker 3100 mah for 9.99 just need to find a charger for cheap

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

Pretty wicked deal.
    8703/8330/Storm/OG Droid/HTC Inc/Droid X/RAZR/GNEX/RAZR MAXX/GS3/Note 2/MAXX HD/Note 3/Droid MAXX & GPad 8.3 DE Big Red!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by keithdroid View Post
    Pretty wicked deal.
    If you're talking about the one I posted, then yes it is.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Gonna have to check out this deal. Fyi the nfc is on the oem case not the battery

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by kris.richards View Post

The NFC chip isn't located in the battery on the Note II. It's in the battery door, so you wouldn't need to worry about that. Just a friendly tip

*EDIT* sorry, I didn't see the post right above mine clearing that up haha.
    What I had...
    What I have...
    Ebony/Black/Black Moto X
    Nexus 7 2013
    iPhone 5c

X X X
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

do these batteries, or the ankers, last longer or the same as the OEM?