Bought not 1, not 2, but 3, (YES, THREE) 3500mah batteries for $20

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
It also comes with a charger (obviously) and a not so useful mini stylus pen. Wait for the review in the upcoming days since I just got it today from Amazon.
Also pictured: My 64GB Sandisk microSD card. :D

Attachments

• GN2 Batteries.jpg
    GN2 Batteries.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 129

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Do they have NFC? Also, do they fit with the OEM Battery door? Thanks in advance for your review!

Here is link for everyone--http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Replacement-replacement-Exclusive-Aluminum/dp/B00A7YNTAC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Do they have NFC? Also, do they fit with the OEM Battery door? Thanks in advance for your review!

Here is link for everyone--http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Replacement-replacement-Exclusive-Aluminum/dp/B00A7YNTAC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I dunno if it has NFC since it didn't say in the manual. It does fit with the OEM battery door. In fact, I just put one on right now and it comes precharged already at 64%. :D

BTW, Here's the link of where I got it from. Sorry, your link doesn't work.

kraski

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
It also comes with a charger (obviously) and a not so useful mini stylus pen. Wait for the review in the upcoming days since I just got it today from Amazon.
Also pictured: My 64GB Sandisk microSD card. :D

Anker, who makes a good external battery powered charger, has s two battery and charger set for $24. They're 3100 mah and are oem size, so stock cover.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Anker, who makes a good external battery powered charger, has s two battery and charger set for $24. They're 3100 mah and are oem size, so stock cover.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

How bout 3 (3500mah) batteries that work on stock, oem cover for $20? ;)

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Saw these and actually about place an order for them. Looks great for the deal you get. I don't use NFC all that much so it wont bother me at all.

garyhesq1

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought these and the battery life is not as good as the original battery. Makes for a good spare if you need a full charge in a pinch though.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

The NFC chip isn't located in the battery on the Note II. It's in the battery door, so you wouldn't need to worry about that. Just a friendly tip:)

*EDIT* sorry, I didn't see the post right above mine clearing that up haha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995