My reason to not use any type of flip cover case on the Note 2 ever again.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Check your home insurance policy's. I have audio video equipment I covered in my condo and cell phone is covered with no deductible or increase. I have used it to replace an iphone 5 in the past.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for your loss! That would certainly pain me too! I personally would never place a device in my shirt pocket, as I learned from my earlier years of constantly spilling my PDA/Calendar into the wash sink in the restroom! Never again! My precious lives in my front trouser pocket with a hardshell case and screen protector.

ecs180

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
this makes me nervious...

...hypotheically if i drop my phone and need to get a replacement, is there a way to back up my phone so when i get a new one i can make it the exact same (i.e., settings, wallpaper, game status, etc.)

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the otterbox commuter & I couldn't be happier. i don't think those of us with big hands consider this case "bulky". I wish the phone was BIGGER as well as the case.

relentlessplayer..using the mighty SGH-T889

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Check your home insurance policy's. I have audio video equipment I covered in my condo and cell phone is covered with no deductible or increase. I have used it to replace an iphone 5 in the past.

If you have state farm save your time, already checked and no such coverage.

jasongeiger

May 2, 2011
Visit site
How did you score a zero dectable??

Got my note at best buy. Pay 10 bucks a month and covers everything except lost or stolen. With further reading you have to pay a deposit on a loaner phone if you need it but otherwise no deductible.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol