Good morning trouble with google sync
Hello all! I am having issues syncing my google calendar. I can sync every other google service and I just constantly get a sync error for the calendar. This has been going on for a few days now. The error keeps saying to try again later
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-10-2013, 07:08 AM #2
Re: Good morning trouble with google sync
Settings> application manager>all> calendar storage> clear data
Reboot then resync give it some time to resync
If this fails go to Google.com/calendar see if anythin unusual is going on. Errors on the site.
Finally try changing your account password. Maybe you have a calendar specific password set up if you did the 2 step authorization thing.
From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
- 01-10-2013, 08:54 AM #3
- By Grifftech2K13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2012, 04:19 PM
- By InjuredNinja in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2012, 09:22 AM
- By jsharp in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
- By Gadzair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:41 PM
- By adervaes in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2010, 07:02 AM