how do iPhone4/5 users react when they see your using a Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I had a guy the other day put his iphone on my screen and say Holy s**t that's a big phone. His was in an otterbox too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Every time I pass an iPhone user, their head instantly caves in, their heart bursts in their chest and their iPhone spontaneously combusts. Then I take a high def picture and send it to Apple.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
they lower their heads in shame and promise to stop their blind obedience to the junkPhone's hype and dated, 6 year old platform.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Depends on which type of iPhone user they are. The first type that I'll mention is your stereotypical fanboi/fangirl. They will barely look at the phone, afraid that they might get a late night call from Apple's goons. The second type are more open-minded and mention that they have heard about this awesome phone and are considering running down to their carrier's store to check one out. I think I can be friends with the second type...

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to anyone's "reaction" to the phone I use, the car I drive, the wine I drink or the house I live in.

Only to the wife I married, and those reactions never fail to give me a big smile.

yenyob

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
They call it my flat screen(tv). I have coworkers coming up to me asking, "so I hear you have a big phone" and I'm like, why yes, I do.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Every time I pass an iPhone user, their head instantly caves in, their heart bursts in their chest and their iPhone spontaneously combusts. Then I take a high def picture and send it to Apple.

Can you shoot me a few? I want to put them up on somethingaweful

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

pgreeny69

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to anyone's "reaction" to the phone I use, the car I drive, the wine I drink or the house I live in.

Only to the wife I married, and those reactions never fail to give me a big smile.

+1 I don't care either. Its my phone and it meets my needs. I bought it for what it does, not the reactions it causes. Too each his own. If you like something get it. Who has time to worry about what everyone else thinks.