Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By MrSmith317
  • 3 Post By SHIVA77
  • 4 Post By MaxBuck
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how do iPhone4/5 users react when they see your using a Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

how do iPhone4/5 users react when they see your using a Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Default Re: how do iPhone4/5 users react when they see your using a Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

Quote Originally Posted by BuyOneGetFour View Post
    My whole family uses Iphones besides me and they just think my phone is to big, But they like it. I just prefer a bigger phone and android.

Default Re: how do iPhone4/5 users react when they see your using a Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

I had a guy the other day put his iphone on my screen and say Holy s**t that's a big phone. His was in an otterbox too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Current Devices:
    LG G3 - AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - AT&T
    Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
    Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

Every time I pass an iPhone user, their head instantly caves in, their heart bursts in their chest and their iPhone spontaneously combusts. Then I take a high def picture and send it to Apple.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney

they lower their heads in shame and promise to stop their blind obedience to the junkPhone's hype and dated, 6 year old platform.
    Samsung Galaxy Note II - VZW
    Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 - VZW
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVA77 View Post
    they lower their heads in shame and promise to stop their blind obedience to the junkPhone's hype and dated, 6 year old platform.
    wishful thinking... but I like your answer the best!

Depends on which type of iPhone user they are. The first type that I'll mention is your stereotypical fanboi/fangirl. They will barely look at the phone, afraid that they might get a late night call from Apple's goons. The second type are more open-minded and mention that they have heard about this awesome phone and are considering running down to their carrier's store to check one out. I think I can be friends with the second type...
    Samsung Note 2 and Gear 2

I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to anyone's "reaction" to the phone I use, the car I drive, the wine I drink or the house I live in.

Only to the wife I married, and those reactions never fail to give me a big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Every time I pass an iPhone user, their head instantly caves in, their heart bursts in their chest and their iPhone spontaneously combusts. Then I take a high def picture and send it to Apple.
    sig worthy right here^^^
    Thanked by:

Shock & Awe. Shock & Awe.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyOneGetFour View Post

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

They call it my flat screen(tv). I have coworkers coming up to me asking, "so I hear you have a big phone" and I'm like, why yes, I do.

Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Can you shoot me a few? I want to put them up on somethingaweful

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Don't know... Don't care...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBuck View Post
    I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to anyone's "reaction" to the phone I use, the car I drive, the wine I drink or the house I live in.

Only to the wife I married, and those reactions never fail to give me a big smile.
    +1 I don't care either. Its my phone and it meets my needs. I bought it for what it does, not the reactions it causes. Too each his own. If you like something get it. Who has time to worry about what everyone else thinks.