Swipe right to call - Left to text not working
I saw it work once, but now it does nothing. I have done several factory resets to try to find the guilty APP or setting. I even reset without adding my gmail account to have a clean install. I am sure it is something simple but I have yet to tease it out.
I am talking about the feature when on a contact, you swipe right on the number to call the contact or swipe left to send a text to that number. It shows a tip the first time you go into contacts.
Thanks for any help.
- 01-10-2013, 10:38 AM #2
- 01-10-2013, 10:50 AM #3
- 01-10-2013, 10:54 AM #4Mr Fix-It
- 2,214 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Re: Swipe right to call - Left to text not working
It is fully stock. I run Nova launcher, but like I said after 5 factory resets and setting it up with less to the point of being totally factory (no apps, no settings changed) it just could not locate the faulty app. The only thing I did every time was install Exchange as this adds my contacts. I had exchange loaded the time it worked or I would not have had a contact to call.
- 01-10-2013, 06:22 PM #6
- 01-13-2013, 10:06 AM #8
- By tritium_3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 01:12 PM
- By JayMunOne in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:50 AM
- By tritium_3 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 04:42 PM
- By doctorg23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 16Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:11 AM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:31 PM