- 1 Posts
Muting During a Call
Recently my phone began "waking up" during a call and my cheek or ear presses the "mute" button. No long hair or earring problems as some have reported.
I had a similar problem with my droid and got into the habit of pressing the button on the side to make the screen go black before I hold it to my head.
I have a screen protector on it because I don't want make-up to gunk the screen, but it is not covering any of the space above or directly below (white space) the Samsung logo at the top.
- 01-10-2013, 02:04 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 05:03 PM #3
Re: Muting During a Call
I'm currently having this problem with my thunderbolt. I think my sensor is starting to fail. Sometimes it won't even wake up so I can hang up. But sounds like it's just the way you hold it to your head. These things are big and may not fit to our heads like other phones. What the poster above said is what I typically do since my phone doesn't work right anymore.
- 01-10-2013, 08:10 PM #4
- By TDSI in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2012, 02:43 PM
- By evanthx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:57 PM
- By mskaplan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
- By thomascj in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2009, 02:52 PM
- By djfreeze in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:09 AM