Finally

DONDON21

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Long time lurker here, and I have learned a lot from everyone. I finally took the leap of faith and bought a Note 2 on Friday, and boy what a phone this is. I come from an original dinc, then to the iphone4, then to a fascinate. This phone is in a whole different class by itself. I have rooted my previous phones and installed many custom roms (i like to tinker) but I must say, i think I am going to leave this phone stock for quite a while. This phone is a thing of beauty, and the looks of my co workers are priceless. Just wanted to share and hope to keep learning and sharing along the way. Cheers

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Long time lurker here, and I have learned a lot from everyone. I finally took the leap of faith and bought a Note 2 on Friday, and boy what a phone this is. I come from an original dinc, then to the iphone4, then to a fascinate. This phone is in a whole different class by itself. I have rooted my previous phones and installed many custom roms (i like to tinker) but I must say, i think I am going to leave this phone stock for quite a while. This phone is a thing of beauty, and the looks of my co workers are priceless. Just wanted to share and hope to keep learning and sharing along the way. Cheers

Congrats on the new GN2! I hope to be getting one next month and cant wait! Enjoy!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i had always been a huge motorola fan and always looked down on samsung mainly because of what i had read and heard . i finally got tired of the crappy cameras and buggy updates that moto was pushing out and decided to try a s3 it was far and away the best phone i had ever owned . then i got the note2 whenever it came out and i freaking love this phone the s3 is a great phone but this thing is just in a class by itself . WELCOME to android central and enjoy whats arguably the best phone out right now .

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hoping to get mine at the end of the month. I get to stop and play with the phone at the local Verizon Store once in a while to keep the cravings down but think it makes it worse. lol.

DONDON21

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Of course I spoke too soon, lol. I have been enjoying this phone immensley until this morning. I was listening to a voicemail, when the sound completely cut out. I thought that maybe I had hit the screen by accident, or something like that, but ever since then I have no sound coming fron the earpiece. I have had people call my phone, and they can hear me but I cannot hear them through the earpiece. Speaker works fine in call, but not other sound at all. Has anyone else experienced this? The rep at V tech said I can take it back to the store I bought it from and they can exchange it for a new one. Sucks, but hopefully this is just a random occourance.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Of course I spoke too soon, lol. I have been enjoying this phone immensley until this morning. I was listening to a voicemail, when the sound completely cut out. I thought that maybe I had hit the screen by accident, or something like that, but ever since then I have no sound coming fron the earpiece. I have had people call my phone, and they can hear me but I cannot hear them through the earpiece. Speaker works fine in call, but not other sound at all. Has anyone else experienced this? The rep at V tech said I can take it back to the store I bought it from and they can exchange it for a new one. Sucks, but hopefully this is just a random occourance.

Did you accidently turn on a bluetooth device? Did you try a reboot?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
And this is just the beginning. The longer you have it and play with it the more you will learn about it. Right here today I found out that I can activate S Voice from my lock screen. This is a great place to hang out and learn.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Take it back and get a new one. Things can happen. Doesn't mean its a bad phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15