seidio cases and holster question

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a seidio active case with the holster, the case is great, but they made a huge design flaw on it, they have soft rubber and the clip pushes the rubber up when trying to holster it, as some have said, they should have had a plastic clip on the top of the case so the holster clip would go over without flipping the rubber up, IMO they should have one on the bottom also as this is soft rubber and it rolls back easily.

my question, does anyone know if the holster for the acive case will work for the surface case?

ishore

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
my question, does anyone know if the holster for the acive case will work for the surface case?

I first ordered the Active case and holster. Found the same issue and did not like the feel of the case. So I ordered the Surface case and holster. To answer your question the holster is not interchangeable.

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the Best Buy Active Version with the platinum branding for my thunderbolt. I had the same issue but worked around it by just flipping the clip up first. I wouldn't give up the protection of the soft rubber over that little annoyance. I agree adding the plastic part to right there would be a huge help. But it isn't bad for me. But if you want a quick in with one hand it may not be what you want.

Brandon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad