- 3 Posts
I was wondering how ou turn off the notifications that tell you who is calling or some of the other notifications that tells you stuff. I have ringtones set so I know who is calling and I have alarms set and these notifications keep telling me who is calling and what time it is for the alarm. I have looked at all the different settings but I may be overlooking one so any help would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
- 01-15-2013, 12:13 PM #2Mr Fix-It
- 2,181 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Are you maybe looking for driving mode under accessibility options?“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- 01-15-2013, 05:28 PM #3
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 08:35 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM
- By secondskin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:41 AM