- 210 Posts
Help: Stock browser's display always dim dispite system's brightness being to the max
When im on Chrome Browser the screens brightness is consistently bright. But when I open an use the stock browser, the screen looks like the brightness is at 50%. Anyone know how to rectify this problem? Thanks!
Sent from my 6th sense - The Galaxy Note 2!
- 01-15-2013, 08:24 PM #2
- 1,349 Posts
- Stock unrooted
Re: Help: Stock browser's display always dim dispite system's brightness being to the max
Is power saver on? There is seperate brightness settings in the browser itself.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 24G LTE Thunderbolt
- 01-15-2013, 08:39 PM #3
- By reb0957 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:57 PM
- By yessir in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:40 PM
- By Aluminum in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:40 PM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:06 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:43 AM