- 141 Posts
Google Now Voice & Bluetooth don't mix!
I use my Note II in my truck every day by hooking it up via bluetooth to a Motorola Roadster 2. I can NEVER get the Google Now voice search or the voice text to work while connected to bluetooth. It always just says initializing....
As soon as I disconnect the phone it works fine.
Any way to get this to work properly? Anyone else have this problem?
- 01-16-2013, 11:08 AM #2
- 262 Posts
Re: Google Now Voice & Bluetooth don't mix!
I have a Motorola Finity and Google Now doesn't work with mine either. I think it has to do with the MotoSpeak app not letting me customize the app that opens when the button on the headset is pressed. It might have something to do with the Roadster not accepting anything but calls or music. Not sure, but you might send Moto support an email? Hope you get things worked out!
- 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM #3
- 01-16-2013, 01:09 PM #4
- By bryanlakatos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2013, 01:03 PM
- By Soyle Mycelf in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2012, 07:41 AM
- By draftpeppin in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2012, 06:37 PM
- By Therefore in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2012, 02:13 PM
- By Trevalkin in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 01:41 AM