So, I've had 2 defective Notes. One had the earpiece loose all sound, and my second one had an issue where I could not press the lower right portion of the screen. My current Note is perfect except for the earpiece grill. Seems like it's slightly slanted and has a almost a press to it. Feels a little mushy when pressing in the side that's up a little. Wasn't able to check my 2 previous devices, as they were sent back. Is this normal?
- 05-18-2013, 07:53 PM #2
- 05-18-2013, 09:02 PM #3
- 07-05-2013, 03:18 AM #4
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Loose earpiece
hello peeps........even i saw the same problem with my new samsung note 2......the earpiece grid could be depressed on either sides .......resulting in a see saw movement.........is this normal in all samsung note 2 phones????
- By DOOG9517 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 27Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:14 AM
- By slosh in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2009, 07:11 PM
- By Jibeker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:06 AM
- By stefanl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:24 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2009, 05:51 PM