is there a durable belt holster for the Verizon Galaxy Note 2? (outdoor construction worker)

secondandonly

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
You want the Otterbox Defender. Plain and simple, that's the case for you. As a construction worker it fits your needs and nothing else out there will compare. I'll have a review soon. You can keep an eye on Aegis. They make a case called the Kraken, but they decided against making a version for the Note 2. However, due to demand, they recently had a meeting to reconsider producing it. If it goes through, they will announce soon.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Be careful with ob defender on a construction site. It let's a lot of grit in and wrecks havoc on you the surface of your screen. My friends dad's phone looks like someone played tic tac toe on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Be careful with ob defender on a construction site. It let's a lot of grit in and wrecks havoc on you the surface of your screen. My friends dad's phone looks like someone played tic tac toe on it.

Seems like a failure design wise.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Not really. .. I had a OB for my Thunderbolt and I worked in a chalk mine and dust was in it Everyday! !!

From my Note2 to hopefully yours

I have Otterbox Defender on my old Galaxy Nexus. First thing I did when I bought it was taking out the built-in screen protector and putting on a dry-apply screen protector. Worked fine.

I'm just a little concerned about the Otterbox Defender for the Note 2 because of its size. Will it stay on my belt securely?

Thanks!

JerseyDubbin

Open Source For Life!
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I have Otterbox Defender on my old Galaxy Nexus. First thing I did when I bought it was taking out the built-in screen protector and putting on a dry-apply screen protector. Worked fine.

I'm just a little concerned about the Otterbox Defender for the Note 2 because of its size. Will it stay on my belt securely?

Thanks!

I did the same thing with mine for my tbolt. The tbolt was heavier than the note 2 will be (that thing was a brick) so I don't think it will be a problem staying on

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Not really. .. I had a OB for my Thunderbolt and I worked in a chalk mine and dust was in it Everyday! !!

From my Note2 to hopefully yours

I was talking about the one for the note 2 specifically. But yes I think removing the built in screen protector and putting on a zagg or something of the like would work

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the OB Defender with a separate screen protector. I feel the phone is very well protected. The holster is also very sturdy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's what I would do if I had the Note 2 on a construction site. Put the phone in your lunch box in your car and think of it fondly as it's away from your person. Matter of fact if I worked any type of job that had dangerous materials or lots of dirt and metal swinging around I'd have my phone securely away from me. A case won't stop a steel girder from breaking your phone and it sure isn't going to stop a 20+ ft fall from it becoming random bits of electronics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech