Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Default Re: Note 2 Dilema

The new phone needs to be activated on either a basic line or a line with the new data plans already then you can move it to your unlimited line.
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Im actually considering trading my dna to a friend for a note 2. Not too sure about it yet because i do like the DNA just as much. Maybe an s3? Haha.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Roelito78 View Post
    I doubt they would allow me to keep the unlimited data. Verizon is out to screw people. The only problem is that they offer the best service in my area so I am forced to stay with them
    I don't understand why Verizon is out to screw people just because they no longer offer unlimited data. As long as you don't lose it out of no where it's not really being screwed. If Verizon took it away mid-contract and wouldn't let you out then yes, you would be screwed. I know the feeling is there but it's not really.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Well can I say something? I have had a i4 for 2 years and my wife and her sister are die hard apple fan's. To be honest I will never go back to a iPhone for many reasons like size,it's so hard to see things on it.as far as android vs ios6 user friendly garbage I have played with my note 2 for couple of hours and have it set up nice and the way I want it vs the non changing apple junk, also as far as glitchy it's way faster than any iPhone I have messed with and has slot of nice features I thought that would be less then apple has I was wrong don't believe the hype that is surrounded by apple and it's products, try it out if you must but believe me the note 2 is a way better phone in so many ways. And Yes use it for a while jelly bean is easy to use even for x-apple people Lol. BEST DAMN PHONE EVER!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I don't understand why Verizon is out to screw people just because they no longer offer unlimited data. As long as you don't lose it out of no where it's not really being screwed. If Verizon took it away mid-contract and wouldn't let you out then yes, you would be screwed. I know the feeling is there but it's not really.

If they decide to take it away mid contract that breaches the terms of the signed agreement. This means you can walk away with no ETF.

If this was something they wanted to do I would bet they wouldn't tell you, just make sure you keep up with how your account looks
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Quote Originally Posted by Roelito78 View Post
    Jude, I appreciate your comments. I almost activated the Note 2 last night but I am still trying to figure out a way to keep my unlimited data so I am being real careful before I activate it. I have two lines with unlimited data at the moment and trying to figure out a way to retain the data package.
    You're welcome

sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Bond32 View Post
    If they decide to take it away mid contract that breaches the terms of the signed agreement. This means you can walk away with no ETF.

If this was something they wanted to do I would bet they wouldn't tell you, just make sure you keep up with how your account looks
    I'm not sure about that. Isn't the data package a feature which isn't covered by contract? I could be wrong though

Data is in the contract. Its what those of us on corporate discounts are discounted for.

sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Thanked by:

Android really has come a long way. I'm a fan but I will admit that it's had it's share of bugs. However, ive had 4 androids and I can honestly say this is the most ridiculously smooth and flawless android that I've had. I was never a fan of samsung or touchwiz but I got my wife the gsiii last fall and ended up begging her for it until I finally just got the note ii. It really is as smooth as a phone could possibly be. You'll be surprised if it's been a couple years since you used an android.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12