Note2 not remembering custom words...

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why but my phone seems to not be memorizing my custom words. I don't want to go into the dictionary and sit there and add all the words. Shouldn't it remember the words I type frequently that are not in the dictionary? I've Had it for almost 3 months and it's not saving custom words.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No you aren't doing something wrong. Never been a huge fan of the Samsung keyboard because its kinda.. wonky. I would recommend that you download a different keyboard like Swiftkey Flow Beta or Kii Keyboard. My two favorites currently and save your words that you use frequently as you type.

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah im coming from an iphone 4 so im used to all my custom words being automatically saved. The autocorrect mechanism on this phone kinda blows

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
No you aren't doing something wrong. Never been a huge fan of the Samsung keyboard because its kinda.. wonky. I would recommend that you download a different keyboard like Swiftkey Flow Beta or Kii Keyboard. My two favorites currently and save your words that you use frequently as you type.

Swiftkey flow does not work with the one handed operation. Wish it would.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey won't remember my words and it's F'n annoying. it worked on my S3 but on here it has not. I touch the words to add them like you are suppose to but they still don't remember them. Any suggestions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams