Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Jude526
  • 1 Post By Jude526
  • 1 Post By Jude526
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Everyone at work

    IS wanting my phone! Jealous. Lol. They think it is not only cool but also stunning. It is a gorgeous device. SAMSUNG has a winner

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  2. #2  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    IS wanting my phone! Jealous. Lol. They think it is not only cool but also stunning. It is a gorgeous device. SAMSUNG has a winner

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    I'm really happy you are enjoying your device. You waited so long for it.

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Thanks!

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  4. #4  
    dt81's Avatar

    Posts
    428 Posts
    Global Posts
    953 Global Posts

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    I love this phone, however I'm now used to the large screen that I'm kind of wanting larger haha. which I know would be a tablet.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Quote Originally Posted by DT81 View Post
    I love this phone, however I'm now used to the large screen that I'm kind of wanting larger haha. which I know would be a tablet.
    I have the 10.1 tab. I use a lot. But I don't want a phone any larger than the note

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    I have the 10.1 tab. I use a lot. But I don't want a phone any larger than the note

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    I have a Xyboard 10.1 and wish I could sell it for a decent amount and get a 10.1 Tab. No one seems to buy Motorola electronics though.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I have a Xyboard 10.1 and wish I could sell it for a decent amount and get a 10.1 Tab. No one seems to buy Motorola electronics though.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
    Sorry.. I am also a non moto fan

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    1812dave likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    Sorry.. I am also a non moto fan

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    I loved them for great signal and battery. Not so much anymore.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Jude how do you like Samsung's interface vs. Sense that was on your Rezound?

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex_Norseman View Post
    Jude how do you like Samsung's interface vs. Sense that was on your Rezound?

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    I like it. I have had their tablet and that was my first Samsung product. I knew what to expect and like it a lot. No issues

    sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  11. #11  
    JerseyDubbin's Avatar
    Open Source For Life!

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beans v7

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    I came from an HTC phone as well. Touchwiz is much better than sense IMO. I ended up flashing a non-sense ROM to get rid of it.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Everyone at work

    I have always liked HTC but the new DNA was not the choice for me. I am really glad I chose the Note2. Its awesome

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    1812dave likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. I'm bored at work. Anyone have some cool live wallpapers to share?
    By Yeagerbomb3 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Themes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
  2. I'm bored at work. Anyone have some cool live wallpapers to share?
    By Yeagerbomb3 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. Any Sprint Reps at work right now that can help me?
    By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:18 PM
  4. Got bored at work, made my own cradle
    By sklemp in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 04:48 PM
  5. Wifi at work
    By yomonk1 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions