Curiosity about your size compared to your phone.

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Curious what your size ratio is compared to the note? I'm 6'3" and can easily palm a basketball with either hand. Also can touch all 4 corners of the screen one handed. This is on the store model with the bulky anti theft device on the back in the way. Still waiting on phone but soon. So let's hear it. Also how well you adjusted to the size.

Later,
Brandon

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Curious what your size ratio is compared to the note? I'm 6'3" and can easily palm a basketball with either hand. Also can touch all 4 corners of the screen one handed. This is on the store model with the bulky anti theft device on the back in the way. Still waiting on phone but soon. So let's hear it. Also how well you adjusted to the size.

Later,
Brandon

Took me aboug 2-3 days to get fully use to the size. Much easier to hold in the hand than the original Note and now that I have had the Note 2 for a good period of time I don't think that I would be able to go back to a smaller sized phone. This now just feels natural.

jamdroid2

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally, a question I can handle, lol. I'm 5'4"; the only problems I have encountered are the fit in some of my pants pockets and one-handed operation while lying in bed. Otherwise I don't seem to use the phone one-handed. My wife (5') also has a GN2 and I haven't heard one complaint from her about it's size at all. I'll leave you to figure the ratios, gotta get back to work. :)

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am 5'10 and about 190 pounds... fits in jeans fine, and I can one-hand no problem. The first couple of days was overwhelming, but I got used to it.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm very tall with big hands so no issue with phone.

My wife is about 5' 3" with average hands and also has no issue with the size of the Note 2.

jhinson52

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
6'2", 250 here...I have had no problems at all. I adjusted to the size after a couple of days. Now it feels wierd to hold anything smaller!

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Later,
Brandon

I'm about 6' with average size hands, so can't easily palm a basketball. But I initially had a concern about the size of the Note 2 so before pulling the trigger on one, went to Best Buy and AT&T to get a feel for the phone. It helped that I was able to pull Best Buy's dummy phone off its display mount (poorly secured with double-sided tape) and play around with it. I was pleasantly surprised; the size wasn't a problem at all. It?s very comfortable in hand even on long phone calls.

My previous phone was a Thunderbolt (now my backup phone) and the size adjustment was very quick (a couple days). Now I find it incredibly surreal how small it feels next to the Note 2. I can?t ever see going back to something smaller. My biggest adjustment however was getting used to the Monaco vertical pouch, putting the phone in and out of it and dealing with placing it in my left front pocket, whereas I used to clip the Thunderbolt on my right belt loop via a Seidio Spring-clip holster. It didn't take long to adjust though. I can now quickly slide the phone in the pouch, clip it inside my pocket and I'm on my way. It actually feels more secure than the Thunderbolt did on my belt loop and is more out of the way. Something else with the pouch I?ve grown fond of is putting the phone on top of it where it sticks to the leather quite well. I can then more comfortably hold the phone vertically or horizontally with one hand and use the other to operate it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463