DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1358722292923.jpg

l was playing around and got handwriting mode enabled but now can't get it out of it. Clicking on icon (see red arrow), only toggles between text and numbers. l change to Swype and then back to Samsung Keyboard but no luck. Anyone else have this issue or know how to get back to normal keyboard entry?

thanks,

-bob

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to edit the 'subject' in s note? I can set the date but trying the same on the subject does not have the same result.

Thanks,

-bob

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how to edit the 'subject' in s note? I can set the date but trying the same on the subject does not have the same result.

Thanks,

-bob

ive found if i long press on the subject box (it highlights with options), but then tap the box again and you get a cursor

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Excellent. It seems to work for me! Thanks!
I think I have found a bug in s-note. When I go into S Note and click new note and choose the "Meeting Note" template.
If you add enough notes on page one so as to make S Note add a second page on its own and then save the two page note. Then from the menu key choose "Share via" and choose email. When asked, choose "select all pages". Then send it off to one of your email addresses. The results are sometimes I get page two data at the top of the email. Sometimes I don't get page two at all.
The email does include jpg attachments that do show the pages correctly but not the text in the email body itself...

Thanks,

-bob

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
When I try to insert images into templates set up for images, or into blank notes, I get the message: "Error occurred. Unable to save". Does anyone else get this?

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
When I try to insert images into templates set up for images, or into blank notes, I get the message: "Error occurred. Unable to save". Does anyone else get this?

Hmm, sorry, I do not get the error. I used a "Magazine" template and also just a blank standard note template. It let me insert a photo from the gallery and also let me take a photo with the camera and save them both. No errors.

-bob

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, sorry, I do not get the error. I used a "Magazine" template and also just a blank standard note template. It let me insert a photo from the gallery and also let me take a photo with the camera and save them both. No errors. -bob

Are you rooted? I am and I'm wondering if that is affecting this. I can insert objects and files from the clipboard but I get the above error when I use the upper right dropdown list of insert options when I'm in Text mode. Also I get the error when I try to insert via a tap and hold of one of the images in the templates. Thanks.

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you rooted? I am and I'm wondering if that is affecting this. I can insert objects and files from the clipboard but I get the above error when I use the upper right dropdown list of insert options when I'm in Text mode. Also I get the error when I try to insert via a tap and hold of one of the images in the templates. Thanks.

No root, stock as it gets.

-bob

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
No root, stock as it gets. -bob

Back to drawing board. Likely some app I downloaded, but I gotta smoke it out. Thanks.

Edit-Jan 25, 2013: All S Note insert options are now working. Fixing an issue with another application I unchecked Settings->Developer->Do not keep activities and when I later tried the various insert options in S Note they worked. Yippee!

Last edited: