Home button fix!

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know that many people are going to disassemble their phone to remove the verizon logo. Also should make you wonder if such a cosmetic issue will void your warranty.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know that many people are going to disassemble their phone to remove the verizon logo. Also should make you wonder if such a cosmetic issue will void your warranty.

It 100% most definitely will void your warranty.

Stickers I'd consider. Breaking open my "precious" I will have to say no to :( Believe me though I'd love to have a Verizon-less branded phones, but I just am not up for that.

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought my phone out right. I've never had an issue with warranty stuff. Even after modding a phone or changing software. Depends on who is looking at your phone. There is almost nothing that could happen to it that either insurance couldnt fix or I couldnt fix myself.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
The Verizon Wireless logo so much bigger and noticeable on almost every other phone in the VZW lineup, I'm still kinda amazed that people are actually bothered by this tiny logo on the home button of the GNote. I don't remember anybody really mentioning being bothered by the huge logos on previous and other current phones. Look at the DNA, for example, the logo is front and center at the top, and HUGE.

But then again I'm bothered when pictures are hanging crooked on the walls, whether it's in my house or someone else's, and I feel compelled to straighten them...so I guess I kinda get it. Maybe.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The Verizon Wireless logo so much bigger and noticeable on almost every other phone in the VZW lineup, I'm still kinda amazed that people are actually bothered by this tiny logo on the home button of the GNote. I don't remember anybody really mentioning being bothered by the huge logos on previous and other current phones. Look at the DNA, for example, the logo is front and center at the top, and HUGE.

But then again I'm bothered when pictures are hanging crooked on the walls, whether it's in my house or someone else's, and I feel compelled to straighten them...so I guess I kinda get it. Maybe.

I agree! I could care less that it has a tiny logo on the home button.

ALTHOUGH, it makes it a little tricky when I pick up my phone in a dark or dimly lit room. By habit, I always expect the main logo to be at the top of the phone and when I pick it up, I sometimes have the Verizon logo at the top (thinking it's the Samsung logo) and thus have to spin the phone 180 degrees. Not a big deal, but it does happen!

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just for grins and giggles I picked up the sticker ones from Spigen when I was ordering my screen protector. I threw one on there, and sort of like it. I've left it on so far. Might take it off at some point, as the logo didn't really bother me all that much. I have a titanium Note 2, so it blends nicely with the phone. Not sure any of the three colors would look that great on the white version though.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't care less about the logo.
I don't even notice it, and it obviously doesn't take away any functionality.
Many people at work have wanted to see my phone. Not one mentioned the logo.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
the logo (billboard) on the backside is just too much

Kinda like the Verizon logo billboard on the front of every other device? I agree, it's a bit much. I'm not sure I've even looked at the back of my phone more than half a dozen times since I've had it. I'm betting a lot of folks have cases that cover the back anyway. And I'm about to put a skin on mine (not a fan of cases) for a little more grippage, so there's that option too. The flip cases don't have the VZW logo on the back or front, yet another option. :)