- 134 Posts
Samsung Dock DVI to HDMI connection
So I hooked up the dock to my hdmi monitors via hdmi to hdmi and worked. Hooked the dock up to my 50" plasma hdmi to hdmi and worked. I have a smaller monitor at home that is on the older side, it's a 20" Dell that has dvi out. I happen to use dvi to hdmi at work for my monitors. I tried the cable dvi to hdmi to dock and old monitor and no go. I thought dvi and hdmi cables had the same connections. Anybody else have any experience with this? Thanks.
- By dontlookatme in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 33Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:30 PM
- By hirenpathak in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:45 PM
- By oldcanoe2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:28 AM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 15Last Post: 11-19-2011, 02:44 PM
- By onethirty5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2011, 02:53 PM