Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Default Re: Best slim case?

Quote Originally Posted by crl95 View Post
    I use the samsung protective cover and i love it i dont have a picture but its on the samsung website and amazon
    I'll 2nd this one. Very little bulk added but its not the best to protect against major drops.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I only feel screen protectors are necessary if you are ocd or depend on keeping your device perfect for resale value

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    I am very picky about my devices. Whether I resale or not. I take good care if my things. I don't like them getting trashed. I have seen some nasty looking devices being replaced for upgrades. To each their own!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

What does slim mean? Love my Otterbox Commuter.

Sent from my kickass Samsung Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

It's up for interpretation, I suppose. I ended up buying the Incipio that I linked to above. It isn't the slimmest. It has some bulk but not too much. I guess it is finding that balance between thinness and protection.

Quote Originally Posted by indosilver View Post
    Has anyone tried the Verizon slim rubberized case? A friend just got one for his new razr m, it's one of the first cases that I really liked in quite a while

Attachment 58889

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.
    Just wanted to thank you for posting this picture. I just bought this case from my local VZW store and love it so far. It adds good grip to the phone and feels high quality. I don't think it really adds much protection, but I love the kickstand. There is no magnet (no s-pen issues) and it can be used in both portrait and landscape. First case I've seen that can do that. Coming from a Thunderbolt, I can't tell you how much I've missed the kickstand.

Best part, with discount it was only $14.99. On top of that VZW give a 90 day warranty and two week hassle free return in case I change my mind.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Best case is hands down the Seidio Surface. The Best Buy PT case is the same. Case has one of the best feeling shells out of all the ones I have tried. It is strong yet thin. Also fits the phone better than any others.

Amazon.com: Seidio BD2-HR3SSGT2K-BK SURFACE Case with Metal Kickstand and Holster Combo for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

I have one coming my way as well, my local store didn't even have any cases at all for our phones. This one seems plenty study for normal use, plus the added texture is really all I need to insure I don't lose my grip on the phone.

The kickstand feature seems to work great in this case, and being all plastic keeps the weight down, I'm also not a holster guy, so the holster quality isn't a factor for me!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12