Best slim case?

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Covers up the back and mostly all 4 corners. Make sure you have a screen protector. Adds no bulk at all

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure I've bought in to the screen protector necessity yet. Never had one or had ny major scratches.

indosilver

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Verizon slim rubberized case? A friend just got one for his new razr m, it's one of the first cases that I really liked in quite a while

uploadfromtaptalk1359864874195.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I only feel screen protectors are necessary if you are ocd or depend on keeping your device perfect for resale value

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

I am very picky about my devices. Whether I resale or not. I take good care if my things. I don't like them getting trashed. I have seen some nasty looking devices being replaced for upgrades. To each their own!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
It's up for interpretation, I suppose. I ended up buying the Incipio that I linked to above. It isn't the slimmest. It has some bulk but not too much. I guess it is finding that balance between thinness and protection.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Verizon slim rubberized case? A friend just got one for his new razr m, it's one of the first cases that I really liked in quite a while

View attachment 58889

Just wanted to thank you for posting this picture. I just bought this case from my local VZW store and love it so far. It adds good grip to the phone and feels high quality. I don't think it really adds much protection, but I love the kickstand. There is no magnet (no s-pen issues) and it can be used in both portrait and landscape. First case I've seen that can do that. Coming from a Thunderbolt, I can't tell you how much I've missed the kickstand.

Best part, with discount it was only $14.99. On top of that VZW give a 90 day warranty and two week hassle free return in case I change my mind.

indosilver

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I have one coming my way as well, my local store didn't even have any cases at all for our phones. This one seems plenty study for normal use, plus the added texture is really all I need to insure I don't lose my grip on the phone.

The kickstand feature seems to work great in this case, and being all plastic keeps the weight down, I'm also not a holster guy, so the holster quality isn't a factor for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC