Best slim case?

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I'm reconsidering getting a case for my Note2. Traditionally I've used my phones without any case at all.

For those of you with cases, what are you using? Pictures of your phone/case would be awesome. I'm thinking about a minimal hard case. Any ideas? Definitely don't want anything bulky.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I use a Rearth slim in white and I absolutely love it slim cheap and feels great il try to take some pics when I can but If you search for it on Amazon you'll find it

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried a lot of cases before I came across the Body Glove Dimensions. Its only $15, and I like it because its thin, grippy, and offers a reasonable amount of protection without making the Note 2 unbearably large.

Amazon.com: Body Glove Dimensions Hard Silivone (TPU) Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Grey): Cell Phones & Accessories

51X66iTD1rL._SS500_.jpg

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I use the samsung protective cover and i love it i dont have a picture but its on the samsung website and amazon

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Cruzerlite makes the only cases I'll put on my phones.

Yup. Minimal, but enough gel to at least protect against incidental dings. Covers the corners. Seems more protective than the minimal hard plastic cases, like the Mercury which has an exposed corner. How anyone can think a case with an exposed corner makes sense is beyond me. Also the Cruzerlite looks good if you get the color you want. I like the transparent smoke color that exactly matches the GN2 titanium color. I leave the glass bare and I don't use a screen protector. I wonder what others are doing to their phones that they would need a screen protector.

Last edited:

imneveral0ne

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Minimal, but enough gel to at least protect against incidental dings. Covers the corners. Seems more protective than the minimal hard plastic cases, like the Mercury which has an exposed corner. How anyone can think a case with an exposed corner makes sense is beyond me. Also the Cruzerlite the looks good if you get the color you want. I like the transparent smoke color that exactly matches the GN2 titanium color. I leave the glass bare and I don't use a screen protector. I wonder what others are doing to their phones that they would need a screen protector.

I use the Cruzerlite Spi-Force Case because it has the kickstand on it, which I like with this big screen, plus it has a bit of a thicker body to protect the phone a bit more. I also use the Cruzerlite Clear A2 case because I like to be able to see my beautiful white phone :p. I like how they have a little bit of lip around them, so you don't have to worry about scratching your screen if you set it on it's face. That being said, I still use a screen protector on my phone, cause I can't see it, and can't tell it's there when using it. So why not have that little bit of extra protection?

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I use the Cruzerlite Spi-Force Case because it has the kickstand on it, which I like with this big screen, plus it has a bit of a thicker body to protect the phone a bit more. I also use the Cruzerlite Clear A2 case because I like to be able to see my beautiful white phone :p. I like how they have a little bit of lip around them, so you don't have to worry about scratching your screen if you set it on it's face. That being said, I still use a screen protector on my phone, cause I can't see it, and can't tell it's there when using it. So why not have that little bit of extra protection?

The lip to protect the screen is crucial to have for me. That way it doesn't matter how I place the phone - face up or down. My clear titanium colored case is an A2. Love it. I can hold the phone without bulk but it doesn't slip. I notice that Cruzerlite now has a spiffy looking XDA Developers case for pre-order. And they have a case similar to the A2 but with pattern other than the Android icon on the back. I may try the Spi-Force for the times when I want the phone in landscape orientation for extended periods. I like the fact that the kickstand is in the middle and not off to the side like the Seido Active case. I carry my phone in a nice leather horizontal pouch in my shoulder bag or rarely clipped to my belt. I picked it up from Amazon and it's roomy enough I don't have to slip off the Cruzerlite. In fact I think it would hold a Spi-Force or maybe even a Defender! Nice not to have to remove the case to transport the phone like that.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I use the flip cases. On the site and also in the verizon corporate stores. I also gave s screen protector. Can't tell its on. Only the owner knows for sure!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if it's the slimmest, but the Seidio Active is pretty thin and comfortable to hold. Also there is a built in kickstand

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax