Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Default Best slim case?

Okay. I'm reconsidering getting a case for my Note2. Traditionally I've used my phones without any case at all.

For those of you with cases, what are you using? Pictures of your phone/case would be awesome. I'm thinking about a minimal hard case. Any ideas? Definitely don't want anything bulky.

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Default Re: Best slim case?

I use a Rearth slim in white and I absolutely love it slim cheap and feels great il try to take some pics when I can but If you search for it on Amazon you'll find it

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    I'm a superuser

I tried a lot of cases before I came across the Body Glove Dimensions. Its only $15, and I like it because its thin, grippy, and offers a reasonable amount of protection without making the Note 2 unbearably large.

Amazon.com: Body Glove Dimensions Hard Silivone (TPU) Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Grey): Cell Phones & Accessories

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Cool. Thanks everyone. I'll look at these.

Cruzerlite makes the only cases I'll put on my phones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Jelly Beans build 6

I use the samsung protective cover and i love it i dont have a picture but its on the samsung website and amazon

Quote Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
    Cruzerlite makes the only cases I'll put on my phones.
    Yup. Minimal, but enough gel to at least protect against incidental dings. Covers the corners. Seems more protective than the minimal hard plastic cases, like the Mercury which has an exposed corner. How anyone can think a case with an exposed corner makes sense is beyond me. Also the Cruzerlite looks good if you get the color you want. I like the transparent smoke color that exactly matches the GN2 titanium color. I leave the glass bare and I don't use a screen protector. I wonder what others are doing to their phones that they would need a screen protector.
    Last edited by universeand; 01-24-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by universeand View Post
    Yup. Minimal, but enough gel to at least protect against incidental dings. Covers the corners. Seems more protective than the minimal hard plastic cases, like the Mercury which has an exposed corner. How anyone can think a case with an exposed corner makes sense is beyond me. Also the Cruzerlite the looks good if you get the color you want. I like the transparent smoke color that exactly matches the GN2 titanium color. I leave the glass bare and I don't use a screen protector. I wonder what others are doing to their phones that they would need a screen protector.
    I use the Cruzerlite Spi-Force Case because it has the kickstand on it, which I like with this big screen, plus it has a bit of a thicker body to protect the phone a bit more. I also use the Cruzerlite Clear A2 case because I like to be able to see my beautiful white phone :-p. I like how they have a little bit of lip around them, so you don't have to worry about scratching your screen if you set it on it's face. That being said, I still use a screen protector on my phone, cause I can't see it, and can't tell it's there when using it. So why not have that little bit of extra protection?

Quote Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
    I use the Cruzerlite Spi-Force Case because it has the kickstand on it, which I like with this big screen, plus it has a bit of a thicker body to protect the phone a bit more. I also use the Cruzerlite Clear A2 case because I like to be able to see my beautiful white phone :-p. I like how they have a little bit of lip around them, so you don't have to worry about scratching your screen if you set it on it's face. That being said, I still use a screen protector on my phone, cause I can't see it, and can't tell it's there when using it. So why not have that little bit of extra protection?
    The lip to protect the screen is crucial to have for me. That way it doesn't matter how I place the phone - face up or down. My clear titanium colored case is an A2. Love it. I can hold the phone without bulk but it doesn't slip. I notice that Cruzerlite now has a spiffy looking XDA Developers case for pre-order. And they have a case similar to the A2 but with pattern other than the Android icon on the back. I may try the Spi-Force for the times when I want the phone in landscape orientation for extended periods. I like the fact that the kickstand is in the middle and not off to the side like the Seido Active case. I carry my phone in a nice leather horizontal pouch in my shoulder bag or rarely clipped to my belt. I picked it up from Amazon and it's roomy enough I don't have to slip off the Cruzerlite. In fact I think it would hold a Spi-Force or maybe even a Defender! Nice not to have to remove the case to transport the phone like that.

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts

I have no fingernails to get the S pen out with a case on :-(

Ringke slim off amazon. Love it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Bobman 
    taylorz_412 likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Easton091 View Post
    Ringke slim off amazon. Love it

Hmm. Looks interesting and the price is right.

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    Yeah I have the same one it's great

I'm a superuser

I use the flip cases. On the site and also in the verizon corporate stores. I also gave s screen protector. Can't tell its on. Only the owner knows for sure!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

ROM
    Stock

My Ballistic is slim. Protects me very well from a couple of mishaps happened already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best slim case?-p1010088.jpg  

I don't know if it's the slimmest, but the Seidio Active is pretty thin and comfortable to hold. Also there is a built in kickstand

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Has anyone used this one?
    www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZWT2TO/

Global Posts
    605 Global Posts

My wife has that on her SIII and its a nice case very minimal for having 2 layers. Cant comment on the note version though
    Thanked by:
    Bobman 

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

I have that in the titanium silver color adds a decent amount of protection but also some bulk

I'm a superuser
    Thanked by:
    Bobman 

Covers up the back and mostly all 4 corners. Make sure you have a screen protector. Adds no bulk at all

22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Easton091 View Post
    Covers up the back and mostly all 4 corners. Make sure you have a screen protector. Adds no bulk at all

Not sure I've bought in to the screen protector necessity yet. Never had one or had ny major scratches.

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Not sure I've bought in to the screen protector necessity yet. Never had one or had ny major scratches.
    I only feel screen protectors are necessary if you are ocd or depend on keeping your device perfect for resale value

I'm a superuser

Seidio Surface

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Has anyone tried the Verizon slim rubberized case? A friend just got one for his new razr m, it's one of the first cases that I really liked in quite a while

Best slim case?-uploadfromtaptalk1359864874195.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast