Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Hello i have a note 2 with VRALL4 and i flashed the Jelly Bean's v1 into my phone. Now i want to return it to stock so i can unlock it. How do i do that? HELP PLEASE!!!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

  3. #3  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Yup just return to full stock using DroidXCon's guide and then use my guide to unlock your bootloader. You should be good to go then! Remember, never accept any OTA when you unlocked/rooted.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by justdriftin View Post
    Yeah but that's for VRALJB no for VRALL4
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by jos31211 View Post
    Yeah but that's for VRALJB no for VRALL4
    That is stock and that is the OS version that you need in order to unlock the bootloader. You will not be able to unlock the bootloader on VRALL4.

    Edit: you can unlock LL4 but that isn't stock. That is the most recent OTA and I do not believe there is a stock ROM for it.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by creccaj1 View Post
    That is stock and that is the OS version that you need in order to unlock the bootloader. You will not be able to unlock the bootloader on VRALL4.

    Edit: you can unlock LL4 but that isn't stock. That is the most recent OTA and I do not believe there is a stock ROM for it.
    So that means that i can't unlock my phone until they release the file to return it stock.
  7. #7  
    Droid_Evo_8's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by jos31211 View Post
    So that means that i can't unlock my phone until they release the file to return it stock.
    You can follow this to unlock your GN2 even after the updates. (Assuming that you're COMPLETELY STOCK)
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    You can follow this to unlock your GN2 even after the updates. (Assuming that you're COMPLETELY STOCK)
    but I'm not completely stock

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  
    Droid_Evo_8's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by jos31211 View Post
    but I'm not completely stock

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    My suggestion is to go back to COMPLETELY STOCK like others suggested above, accept the updates, then do the link I posted. Try that way.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Evo_8 View Post
    My suggestion is to go back to COMPLETELY STOCK like others suggested above, accept the updates, then do the link I posted. Try that way.
    ok, I'm already on VRALL4, I installed Jelly Beans V1 flashing a tar. md5 file. now idk hot to return to stock. The other links are to return to stock for VRLJB.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  11. #11  
    Droid_Evo_8's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by jos31211 View Post
    ok, I'm already on VRALL4, I installed Jelly Beans V1 flashing a tar. md5 file. now idk hot to return to stock. The other links are to return to stock for VRLJB.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Well, give it a shot with my link. Otherwise, if anything else happens, you have no choice but to return to VRLJB in anything messes up. That's the only way to go that I can think of.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Return VRALL4 to stock.

    Is it possible to return from vrall4 to vraljb?

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Similar Threads

  1. Gingerbread bootloaders and returning back to stock?
    By Brodie05 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 05:09 PM
  2. Returning back to Stock ROM
    By Sting23ray in forum Verizon Droid Charge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:21 PM
  3. How to return phone to stock?
    By philharmonik in forum AT&T Inspire 4G
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:27 PM
  4. Return evo to stock?
    By Dramer77 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:56 AM
  5. Rooting & returning back to stock
    By youngzayiles in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

B