Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ansa82
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default where can i buy the original white charger that came with the Verizon white Galaxy Note 2?

where can i buy the original white charger that came with the Verizon white Galaxy Note 2?

thanks!

Default Re: where can i buy the original white charger that came with the Verizon white Galaxy Note 2?

I was looking for one as well. Unfortunately I don't think its available right now (at least from any place I'd buy from). I keep checking the Samsung website, surely they will release it eventually.

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Default Re: where can i buy the original white charger that came with the Verizon white Galaxy Note 2?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009YDFX7Y/...idcentral00-20

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

from a review on Amazon:
    The package was directly from China. If you're expecting to receive an exact duplicate Samsung charger, I don't think this is it. I believe this is a non-OEM charger. I compared it to the Samsung charger that came with my Galaxy Note II, and its exactly alike except for the graphics differ in size (smaller) and font. Even so, it works great and I have had no issues with it yet.
    Its also not sold from Amazon, but some 3rd party seller. I will wait until we can buy a real OEM charger (probably being overly paranoid, but the battery life is good enough I don't mind waiting for now)

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Try ebay.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I've never see the grey Note 2... does it come with a black charger and USB cable?

- - - Updated - - -

I've never see the grey Note 2... does it come with a black charger and USB cable?

no, its white.

Only thing I see on Samsung's site is this Travel Charger: Travel Charger 1A (Detachable with USB to Micro USB Cable)

Personally, I've yet to use the white charger that came with my phone. Instead I use and highly recommend the Samsung Spare Battery Charger (includes a 3100mAh battery) - link below, much better value and more useful. Sign up for a Samsung account and save 50% off!

Samsung Spare Battery Charger (3100mAh battery included):
    Galaxy Note

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by phantomog View Post
    from a review on Amazon:

Its also not sold from Amazon, but some 3rd party seller. I will wait until we can buy a real OEM charger (probably being overly paranoid, but the battery life is good enough I don't mind waiting for now)
    Last I checked it had an amazon seller, but it's not there now. If it's a prime seller you can always return it as defective if it's not what is pictured.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Global Posts
    927 Global Posts

I'll see if I still have mine, if I do I can mail it to one of u

i bought one from amazon and it works great....

Just found this on WirelessGround.com:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 2A Travel Charger with Cable - Original OEM ETA-U90JWS ECB-DU4EWE
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 2A Travel Charger with Cable - Original OEM ETA-U90JWS ECB-DU4EWE

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecell...245_1117898827
    $17.95 !!! Thats coooooo...

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/exchangecell...245_1117898827
    Look at this one...
    4 Port 2.1 Amp USB Wall Charger

Dual USB Car Charger Adapter 2.1 AMP - White

Here's the OEM charger in black at Amazon for those so disposed (matches the Note 2 charger SKU number on the Samsung web site accessories page).

Amazon.com: Samsung ETA0U80JBE 1.0 AMP Fast Travel Wall Charger Cube Adapter with Detachable Data micro USB Cable for Galaxy SII Galaxy S3 Galaxy Note Galaxy Nexus - Retail Packaged: Cell Phones & Accessories

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by universeand View Post
    Here's the OEM charger in black at Amazon for those so disposed (matches the Note 2 charger SKU number on the Samsung web site accessories page).

Amazon.com: Samsung ETA0U80JBE 1.0 AMP Fast Travel Wall Charger Cube Adapter with Detachable Data micro USB Cable for Galaxy SII Galaxy S3 Galaxy Note Galaxy Nexus - Retail Packaged: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I think that one is for the Note 1. It's 1 amp and our Note 2 came with a 2.1 amp charger. Look at the post above (#12) for the OEM version someone posted.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by fwhomeboy View Post
    I think that one is for the Note 1. It's 1 amp and our Note 2 came with a 2.1 amp charger. Look at the post above (#12) for the OEM version someone posted.
    Good catch. Thanks.

Here its the conversation. Sorry still learning this website. Still available?

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BuyOneGetFour View Post
    where can i buy the original white charger that came with the Verizon white Galaxy Note 2?

thanks!
    I got one on eBay a few months back. It's the white and says samsung on it.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    808TBolt likes this.

i ordered one from eBay too. seller's name on eBay is "geveyplus" and is from New York.

charger is advertised as "OEM Original Samsung Galaxy S4 Note 2 Home Charger USB Cable ETA-U90JWE 2.0A"

according to the USPS tracking, i'm supposed to get it in the mail tomorrow DEC 13th.

can't wait because my wife & i sharing one charger is old already
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 10.1

Sell them on samsungs website. I bought one from eBay but my note 2 died on me blah @ SDS. I will be buying a new note 2 instead probably Don't feel like sending it in for repair that may or may not solve the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk