All share cast with CyanogenMod

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that if I install CyanogenMod I won't be able to use all share cast? I just bought the wireless hdmi adapter and would hate to not be able to use it.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that if I install CyanogenMod I won't be able to use all share cast? I just bought the wireless hdmi adapter and would hate to not be able to use it.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I just tried it and had no luck.. sorry... I would try out jelly beans if you havn't I kinda like it better than cyanogenmod at this point

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just tried it and had no luck.. sorry... I would try out jelly beans if you havn't I kinda like it better than cyanogenmod at this point

Unfortunately I have to agree. I love Cyanogen and am so happy to see that we have official status on it, it just means when the day comes that Verizon doesn't feel like updating our device anymore (and that day will come sooner than you think) at least we'll be able to continue updating our device. It will not be a hardware limitation that imposes us onto one final version of Android, it will be the greed of our carrier.