- 169 Posts
Lost original Note 2 charger... :( should I ask Asurion to replace it?
I've been looking all over trying to find the original Note 2 charger ever since I lost it. (may have left it plugged in at an airline lounge)
Last night, a VZW store manager told me that I should call Asurion because "accessories" are supposed to be covered
against loss as well.
Since Asurion has a 2-claims/year limit, should I ask them to replace it? Or does a lost charger not count as 1 claim?
Also, what are the chances that they will ship me the original white charger? (not a generic charger)
- 01-29-2013, 08:25 AM #2
- 01-29-2013, 08:34 AM #3Mr Fix-It
- 2,181 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Re: Lost original Note 2 charger... :( should I ask Asurion to replace it?“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- 01-29-2013, 08:38 AM #4
- 01-29-2013, 09:03 AM #5
- 01-29-2013, 10:33 AM #7
- 358 Posts
Re: Lost original Note 2 charger... :( should I ask Asurion to replace it?
iPad chargers are 2 amps and can be bought almost anywhere. I've charged my Note with it a few times but didn't measure the charge time so I'm not sure if it is actually delivering 2 amps to the Note. I'll compare it tonight and let you know.
- 01-29-2013, 08:30 PM #8
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:20 AM
- By ncbryan in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:48 PM
- By jcsugrue in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 10-30-2012, 04:55 PM
- By elvisgp in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:04 PM
- By nolittdroid in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2012, 02:43 PM