1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendar after recent update

When using the calendar, I prefer to use the Calendar view + list, instead of Calendar view + pop-up. I also preferred a different ring tone than the default one. Whenever I rebooted my device it would always reset back to the default settings and default ringtone. After the most recent update, I noticed that if I reboot my device, it no longer revert back to the stock settings.
    I'm not sure if the update addressed this issue or if it started working as it should out of the blue. Anyone else had this issue.... and if so, did you install the most recent update?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by cdf3; 01-29-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Default Re: Calendar after recent update

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    When using the calendar, I prefer to use the Calendar view + list, instead of Calendar view + pop-up. I also preferred a different ring tone than the default one. Whenever I rebooted my device it would always reset back to the default settings. After the most recent update, I noticed that if I reboot my device, it no longer revert back to the stock settings.
    I'm not sure if the update addressed this issue or if it started working as it should out of the blue. Anyone else had this issue.... and if so, did you install the most recent update?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    probably a bug fix came with the update for calendar app.

Default Re: Calendar after recent update

Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    Calendar view + list
    didn't even know about this option! I like it more as well, thanks for posting.