anyone still using their 7-inch tablets after getting the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

anyone still using their 7-inch tablets after getting the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

• Total voters

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
funny you should bring that up... I just installed this a few days ago during a particularly boring flight. :)

Speak and Spell from Play Store:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....id.weston.scott.SpeakAndSpell&token=H5pCbUMp

zu3G95BZ5mtsCh1z12GpqmnyY0a7TzlQu2NZL4UK5Z7mT7QOTQi7NrcpLYvvePxyvDw=h230

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
This is interesting, I can't find anybody anywhere to say anything bad about their note 2. This thing was never even on my radar screen until I happened to find out that one of my favorite razr posters (eclipse2k) mentioned he switched to a note 2 and never looked back. So . . . these things are *that* good? What about this touchwiz stuff? Maybe I ought to rethink this . . .

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This is interesting, I can't find anybody anywhere to say anything bad about their note 2. This thing was never even on my radar screen until I happened to find out that one of my favorite razr posters (eclipse2k) mentioned he switched to a note 2 and never looked back. So . . . these things are *that* good? What about this touchwiz stuff? Maybe I ought to rethink this . . .

The only thing I don't like about stock touchwiz is the app shortcut is to the right of the dock instead of centered. Also I can not customize the icons. Besides that it is pretty smooth. Oh and you can't do infinite scroll on home screens because Verizon changed it for some reason you need to root to change it. But besides that this phone is pretty amazing.
From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that note 2's have flip covers you can buy, I had something like that for my ipod touch years ago and really loved it; do you have any experience with them or heard good/bad? Man I looked thru the screenshot forum and I think I'm really starting to warm up to this . . .

Sorry, I guess I'm getting off topic :-[

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that note 2's have flip covers you can buy, I had something like that for my ipod touch years ago and really loved it; do you have any experience with them or heard good/bad? Man I looked thru the screenshot forum and I think I'm really starting to warm up to this . . .

Sorry, I guess I'm getting off topic :-[

No I use a TPU Case with a flygrip. Did you see our multi-window functionality yet

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359692989166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359692989166.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 27

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes I've heard about it but have not really seen it until now . . Works as advertised? What is in your bottom frame?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes I've heard about it but have not really seen it until now . . Works as advertised? What is in your bottom frame?

The app at the bottom is called tapatalk what most of us use to access the forums on our devices.

Here is a video of multi Window but in this demo the device is doing many actions. Its screen recording, while playing a video, while using multi windows. I don't know many devices that can handle all those activities at once.

Some of the features in this video require root such as screen recording and many of the apps added in multiwindow. Just wanted to point that out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BidoPX_k2K4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

CodyAB30

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Nexus 7 a month after having the Note 2. They just serve different purposes for me personally. I use them both equally for the most part.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Sold my Nexus 7 to help pay for the Note 2. I still use a 10" tablet every now and then but mostly on the Note 2 now. Wouldn't use the 7" now if i had it.

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Sold my Nexus 7 to help pay for the Note 2. I still use a 10" tablet every now and then but mostly on the Note 2 now. Wouldn't use the 7" now if i had it.

saw a guy while waiting for my flight the other day... he had a Note 2, an Apple iPad 3, AND a 14-inch laptop. I was like "dude... you sure need all that?"(didn't actually say it out loud, of course, because he was a big mean-looking 6'6"+ guy)

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
saw a guy while waiting for my flight the other day... he had a Note 2, an Apple iPad 3, AND a 14-inch laptop. I was like "dude... you sure need all that?"(didn't actually say it out loud, of course, because he was a big mean-looking 6'6"+ guy)

If he's going out of town, I would probably say yes. There are hotels that have crappy wifi service, but decent Ethernet speeds. There are also some secure work related websites that can only be accessed from a laptop or desktop. Therefore, a laptop is a must have. Note 2 will definitely be needed since it's his main cell phone. Depending on what apps he has on the iPad, it maybe needed as well. Especially if he has a ton of iOS Pages & Numbers documents he created prior to getting his Note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2