View Poll Results: anyone still using their 7-inch tablets after getting the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

14 38.89%
  • NO

22 61.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    892 Global Posts

Default Re: anyone still using their 7-inch tablets after getting the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

I noticed that note 2's have flip covers you can buy, I had something like that for my ipod touch years ago and really loved it; do you have any experience with them or heard good/bad? Man I looked thru the screenshot forum and I think I'm really starting to warm up to this . . .

Sorry, I guess I'm getting off topic

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: anyone still using their 7-inch tablets after getting the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?

Quote Originally Posted by revtech View Post
    I noticed that note 2's have flip covers you can buy, I had something like that for my ipod touch years ago and really loved it; do you have any experience with them or heard good/bad? Man I looked thru the screenshot forum and I think I'm really starting to warm up to this . . .

Sorry, I guess I'm getting off topic
    No I use a TPU Case with a flygrip. Did you see our multi-window functionality yet

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone still using their 7-inch tablets after getting the Verizon Galaxy Note 2?-uploadfromtaptalk1359692989166.jpg  
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Global Posts
    892 Global Posts

Yes I've heard about it but have not really seen it until now . . Works as advertised? What is in your bottom frame?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by revtech View Post
    Yes I've heard about it but have not really seen it until now . . Works as advertised? What is in your bottom frame?
    The app at the bottom is called tapatalk what most of us use to access the forums on our devices.

Here is a video of multi Window but in this demo the device is doing many actions. Its screen recording, while playing a video, while using multi windows. I don't know many devices that can handle all those activities at once.

Some of the features in this video require root such as screen recording and many of the apps added in multiwindow. Just wanted to point that out

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

I bought a Nexus 7 a month after having the Note 2. They just serve different purposes for me personally. I use them both equally for the most part.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Sold my Nexus 7 to help pay for the Note 2. I still use a 10" tablet every now and then but mostly on the Note 2 now. Wouldn't use the 7" now if i had it.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

Quote Originally Posted by rsmin View Post
    Sold my Nexus 7 to help pay for the Note 2. I still use a 10" tablet every now and then but mostly on the Note 2 now. Wouldn't use the 7" now if i had it.
    saw a guy while waiting for my flight the other day... he had a Note 2, an Apple iPad 3, AND a 14-inch laptop. I was like "dude... you sure need all that?"(didn't actually say it out loud, of course, because he was a big mean-looking 6'6"+ guy)

Quote Originally Posted by BuyOneGetFour View Post
    saw a guy while waiting for my flight the other day... he had a Note 2, an Apple iPad 3, AND a 14-inch laptop. I was like "dude... you sure need all that?"(didn't actually say it out loud, of course, because he was a big mean-looking 6'6"+ guy)
    If he's going out of town, I would probably say yes. There are hotels that have crappy wifi service, but decent Ethernet speeds. There are also some secure work related websites that can only be accessed from a laptop or desktop. Therefore, a laptop is a must have. Note 2 will definitely be needed since it's his main cell phone. Depending on what apps he has on the iPad, it maybe needed as well. Especially if he has a ton of iOS Pages & Numbers documents he created prior to getting his Note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12