Freedom Pro external keyboard

Hot Shot

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I finally retired my Droid X. Bought it on the first day out..Couple of years ago. Last saturday went to my local Verizon store and bought a new Galaxy Note 2, at full retail so I could keep my grandfathered in unlimited data..Now here is my problem. With my Droid X I had no problem hooking up the Freedom Pro Keyboard..It wont hook-up to the Note 2.. I down loaded the drivers OTA.. Does anyone have a solution ?? On my Note 2, in applications, I can't find Unknown Sources.. Thanks in advance.. John

Hot Shot

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello again... That's what I needed..The Freedom Pro Keyboard works like magic.. I've been using this one for many years... I give it 5 STARS... Have a great day and God Bless.. John

Pharmate

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
This might sound weird, but I still have a Freedom Pro2 Keyboard, but the driver is not available any more as far as I can tell. Would you still have the OTA driver for it for Android? Thanks.

revbruce3

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying to get updated drivers for my Freedom Pro Keyboard and I was wondering if you had a success. I too noticed that the OTA website has been gone for at least more than a year. I can use the old drivers but I no longer have the ability to use the function key anymore and I found that very useful to switch from multiple apps that were open.