Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BuyOneGetFour
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    When you select "existing" part of a family plan, it goes to $189.99

    And doesn't Amazon have a rule that you have to keep the phone on the line you activated it on for 180 days?


    Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by GregMar View Post
    When you select "existing" part of a family plan, it goes to $189.99

    And doesn't Amazon have a rule that you have to keep the phone on the line you activated it on for 180 days?


    Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!
    Yes you do.


    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Current Devices:
    LG G3 - AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - AT&T
    Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
    Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
    Thanked by:
    Who? 
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Wish Verizon price matched

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post
    Wish Verizon price matched

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    I just hope Amazon's $149 will still be there tomorrow.... planning to go to Best Buy and ask for another $50 back!
    The Best Buy near me ALWAYS matched Amazon pricing.
    Thanked by:
    Who? 
    Who? likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    I think its just for the titanium gray version
  7. #7  
    pretext's Avatar

    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie87 View Post
    I think its just for the titanium gray version
    Yep, white is $50 more. My brother just ordered the gray one from them.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  8. #8  
    u71n4444's Avatar

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    I went back to best buy yesterday and did a second pricematch at bestbuy. I am silver Club member and they pricematch up to 60 days. At first she kept saying I couldn't but I knew I could do a2nd pricematch cause I did it with me evo 4glte.

    What they have to do is simulate a refund in the system and then repurchase the phone in the system pricematching it at the 149.00 price. Walked out with 53.60 x2 since we purchased 2.

    The sweet part of it all is since they repurchased in system. .Now I get another 60 days in case the phone price goes down again. ... come on Amazon. .drop the price to 99.00

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by u71n4444 View Post
    I went back to best buy yesterday and did a second pricematch at bestbuy. I am silver Club member and they pricematch up to 60 days. At first she kept saying I couldn't but I knew I could do a2nd pricematch cause I did it with me evo 4glte.

    What they have to do is simulate a refund in the system and then repurchase the phone in the system pricematching it at the 149.00 price. Walked out with 53.60 x2 since we purchased 2.

    The sweet part of it all is since they repurchased in system. .Now I get another 60 days in case the phone price goes down again. ... come on Amazon. .drop the price to 99.00

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    I have a feeling Best Buy stores will have the Verizon Galaxy Note 2 for $99 within the next 22 days.
  10. #10  
    u71n4444's Avatar

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    I hope they do so they can pricematch themselves

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    I've had that phone bookmarked on my computer for the past month and a half and I've been going back to check it every day. It was 299 a week ago and it just dropped the other day. I'm hoping it's still that price this weekend when my upgrade is due. My luck it will be back to $299 by then.
  12. #12  
    mpciii's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Verizon usually allows upgrades in their system a week before the date. Just do the eligibility checker on Amazon or Best Buy's sites.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Wow that was fast...the price for the Note 2 has gone up to $179.99 at Amazon Wireless...in BestBuy to get the phone and have them price match it...well $179.99 is MUCH better than $299.99!!
  14. #14  
    gdubmedia#IM's Avatar

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Unfortunately that's for new customers, which doesn't apply to me I've got an upgrade available and can only get the upgrade price, which was $199 last I checked. Which is still better than the alternative $130 iPhone 4 trade in value + $199 price match = very happy new Note 2 owner
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by tjefferson3 View Post
    Wow that was fast...the price for the Note 2 has gone up to $179.99 at Amazon Wireless...in BestBuy to get the phone and have them price match it...well $179.99 is MUCH better than $299.99!!
    Let us know if they match the offer!

    Sent from my Samung "Brick"
  16. #16  
    u71n4444's Avatar

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    keep in mind the lower price is for new accounts.. not upgrades..
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by u71n4444 View Post
    keep in mind the lower price is for new accounts.. not upgrades..
    or add a line to existing family account.


    (just add a line, switch the phone numbers, and cancel the out-of-contract line)
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    I added a line. Amazon was showing the white for $179.99 and the gray for $149.99...so I got the gray. Best Buy also price matched the flip cover for the Amazon price of $19.16...I'm absolutely loving this phone/phablet!!!
  19. #19  
    delco714's Avatar

    Posts
    439 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    I got the grey $149.99 with my upgrade on family plan..too bad i had to use Amazon price match, i bought it the day before at $199.99 :\ oh well. I'll count my blessings
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    So is the consensus that Best Buy will price match?
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Wish I could get one of these lower prices vs. $299, but I have to transfer an upgrade from an unlimited line (so I can keep unlimited) I have heard that with Amazon, you have to keep the new phone on the line you got it on for 181 days!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by GregMar View Post
    Wish I could get one of these lower prices vs. $299, but I have to transfer an upgrade from an unlimited line (so I can keep unlimited) I have heard that with Amazon, you have to keep the new phone on the line you got it on for 181 days!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!
    \
    If you go to best buy they can do it for you and price match.
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Quote Originally Posted by brandonv79 View Post
    \
    If you go to best buy they can do it for you and price match.
    Are you sure they can do the 'transfer upgrade' to my dumb phone line, activate phone, then transfer the new phone to my unlimited line without affecting my unlimited?? It scares me for them to do it right, but this would be awesome news if they could....save lots of $$$!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Amazon has the Verizon Note 2 for $149 now

    Does Best Buy require that you keep a line open for a certain amount of time?

Similar Threads

  1. For those wondering, no, the Verizon Note II isn't SIM unlocked.
    By cj100570 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 04:06 PM
  2. Triangle Away for the Verizon Note 2?
    By RLLangley in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 07:42 PM
  3. Otterbox for the Verizon Note 2 yet?
    By Kaizmuth in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:07 PM
  4. Amazon has the sprint S3 for $119
    By spfx99 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:06 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions