I don't think I am crazy. But it could be possible (Notification help)
Hey everyone. So I have finally purchased my Note 2 this past Friday. I have a text message question for you. When I first got the phone the first few text messages I recieved I swear that I got a pop up window like with Handcent or GOSMS. But it was the native messaging app. I don't have any 3rd party text apps installed. I did a search and can't find any info on this. (Must not know the right terminology) Does anyone have any info about this? It would be awesome. I did mess around with some settings in the messaging menu. But don't what would have done this. Could the update have caused it?
Thanks in advance,
- 02-04-2013, 01:04 PM #2
Re: I don't think I am crazy. But it could be possible (Notification help)
That is strange.. could it have been ChatON? That's Samsung's branded messaging app and it uses pop up messaging. I don't think that was pre-installed on our phones though. Haven't had that happen to me with the stock messaging app.
- 02-04-2013, 10:01 PM #5
- 02-08-2013, 10:28 PM #7
- By d94 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:26 PM
- By Linkchomp in forum SprintReplies: 35Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:11 PM
- By atlkr5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:09 AM
- By drfundy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2010, 02:15 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 33Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:29 AM