- 2 Posts
Phone Call Display
I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I am rather new to Android (an iPhone convert). When you press the phone button to make a call, the default screen is the # pad screen. Can that default screen be changed to the Recent Call Screen? I have looked all thru the phone settings and cannot find anything. Thanks for any help!
- 02-04-2013, 04:13 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM #4
- 7 Posts
Re: Phone Call Display
You may want to try the app caller 'dialer2'.
It's freely available on the Play Store and does exactly what you'd like to do, displaying a list of recently called numbers by default.
I use it personally myself and find it quite good.
Best of luck.
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2
- By jas89tta in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2013, 07:18 PM
- By Darin#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:01 PM
- By paeuk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2012, 02:15 PM
- By mskaplan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
- By plifebryan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:13 PM