You think Verizon would do this?
Ya know how other carriers have roll over minutes? Do you think Verizon would consider roll over for your unused internet usage? Now all you Verizon haters need not apply. This is not going to be a bashing session. I would be willing to spend a little extra per month for that option.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
- 02-06-2013, 06:12 AM #2
- 02-06-2013, 08:36 AM #3
- 02-06-2013, 08:59 AM #4
- 02-06-2013, 09:06 AM #5
- 02-06-2013, 11:04 AM #6
- 273 Posts
Re: You think Verizon would do this?
I don't think any company does that with data? I could be wrong but I highly doubt it. VZW doesn't even do that with minutes anymore I think. Alltel did, but that's a different story. As was mentioned above, VZW's best interest is not with the customer in many areas; especially when it comes to data. I can't see anything like that ever happening as much as I'd like it to.
- 02-06-2013, 03:10 PM #7
- 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM #8
- 02-07-2013, 02:19 PM #9
- 02-08-2013, 10:38 PM #10
- 02-09-2013, 12:00 AM #11
- By chuckawd in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 06:24 AM
- By DanielGalvez in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:21 PM
- By Lucidmike in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:03 PM
- By shadowhawk2020 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2012, 03:02 AM
- By ssplumb in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 65Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:51 AM