Earpiece and speaker
I did a quick search and didn't find anything so here goes...
It seems since that last verizon update that my earpiece and speaker volume for calls only are very low. When I use Rdio or listen to podcasts on the speaker it's loud as before. But every phone call is almost impossible to hear whether on the earpiece or speaker and I need to ask them to repeat themselves constantly. When I use my Motorola roadster bluetooth it sounds fine as well. Anyone else have this problem? I reset my settings and it didn't help.
- 02-06-2013, 08:26 PM #2
Re: Earpiece and speaker
No I haven't. Try removing the battery while phone is still on and also the SIM card . Wait a full minute then put battery and SIM back in. Power it up. Maybe cycling it thru will help. This is actually good to do once a month as well as letting the battery power down once a month. I do this at the beginning of each new billing. Remember. It's a mini computer! If that doesn't help have corporate look at it. Might be defective.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- By jfenton in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2011, 08:13 AM
- By axwhipmaker in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:37 AM
- By iceman64 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 17Last Post: 02-18-2011, 12:04 PM
- By hank1199 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:07 PM
- By s2h2golf in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:03 PM