Just got home from Best Buy, Note 2 in hand!!

gdubmedia#IM

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got my new beast, and am LOVING IT!! :) But I do have a question: has anyone else ever experienced an issue with the play store where the "my apps" button doesn't show up at all in the store? I'm trying to DL my apps from my Nexus 7 tied to my gmail, but alas...no dice. When I have an update available it will take me to the "my apps" section, but once I close out, I can't get back to it....

Anyone got any ideas?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It's setup different than the Nexus 7 (which just has the little arrow at the top to get to "My Apps). On the Note 2 (same on my old Thunderbolt), once in Google Play hit the menu key and it'll be an option listed at the top. :) Oh, and congrats on getting the phone!

gdubmedia#IM

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
AHHHHHHHHHHH there we go! Thanks for the assistance. I'm loving this thing so far...I'm transferring to my SD card now...so much better than my iPhone. It's like a refreshing breath of air. haha I can't wait to get my UAG Scout case. :)

zachpenguin

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
So jealous...I can't get mine until the 21st. Case arrived in the mail yesterday and now the waiting is that much more terrible. Congrats though and enjoy.

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Good move. This is the best phone that I have had. Like my friends say,you get a new phone every year and they are right. BTW if you use the calendar wait till you try this one. You use your stylus and can write your appointment free hand.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations, I know the feeling when i got the phone too, except mine was a horrible experience at the Verizon store at Grand Central here in NYC.... LOL I got mine back in December and I cannot put it down...i hardly use my Ipad now unless it is work related.....

gdubmedia#IM

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Yea I'm enjoying it immensely. Spent all last night getting my apps situated, Nova Launcher organized, and played around with it. I just took it of the charger 30min ago...let's test out this legendary battery life.... ;)

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard! I would also recommend trying Android Pro Widgets, great stuff for Calendar, Facebook, Twitter, Contacts, Messaging, etc. Have fun, kinda hard not to with this phone.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had a customer today out with his girl friend. He wouldn't put his Note2 away. Lol. She was kind of irritated. Feeling ignored. He told me he had just gotten it. Mine is white. His too. He wanted white sunglasses. Found him Oakleys. So he has his sunglasses and his white Note2. Told him Samsung has a white Bluetooth. He broke out laughing as she made him take her to Starbucks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

gdubmedia#IM

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Yea Amazon price matched for $189 for me. :) And as soon as they get the UAG cases back in stock, I'll grab one and post a review. haha

Does anyone have any suggestions on keyboards? not a fan of the Samsung keyboard, the Swype keyboard, but I LOVE the stock JB one on my Nexus 7. Anyone have any favorites?

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Does Best Buy have the same type of TOS policy like Amazon that you have to keep the phone you purchase on the line you buy it on for 181 days?

If not........

Can Best Buy transfer an uprade to a dumb line, purchase/activate new GN2, then move the phone to an unlimited line line?

Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!