Tempered Glass Screen Protector and Seidio Active Case

Cward1138

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried a tempered glass Screen Protector with the Seidio Active Case? Just wondering if it fits, which specific brand protector (Xgear, etc), who the vendor was and if you like it. Thanks in advance. Chris

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Cward1138

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks bigtime for the response. I will post a response after I recieve the protector and try it out with the case.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Does this glass screen protector work with cases other than the Seidio Active Case? I didn't see the Seidio or any other case mentioned at the MIME product url.

Update: Apparently the suggestion of the Seido case was just a recommendation. After seeing a photo of the protector on an iPhone at the site, it looks like it will adhere to the screen without any case.

Cward1138

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Just installed the MIME Tempered Glass Screen Protector - pretty easy installation. The tiniest bubbles left (can barely tell) which are suppose to disappear after a day or so. Sealed all the way to the edges Pretty impressed and it fits fine with my active case. Sensitivity and accuracy of touch and s-pen is excellent. I like it very much.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what their policy is if you don't like the screen protector?

Why should they have a policy if you don't like it? I can see if it's faulty in some way. If for some reason I don't like it (which I doubt) then all i can say is I've wasted 30 bucks doing worst things bahahahahaha.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Why should they have a policy if you don't like it? I can see if it's faulty in some way. If for some reason I don't like it (which I doubt) then all i can say is I've wasted 30 bucks doing worst things bahahahahaha.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Lemme know how it goes, Z. I don't have one on mine yet since I bought it back in December, yet, it still looks new since day one. But I might be tempted to buy one too if I don't lose any qualities like now without a protector. LOL :D

Cward1138

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Twenty four hours in and the screen protector looks perfect. Love it and it fits perfectly with the case. Highly recommended.

Cward1138

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
My son took these pictures with his ummm..... I think it's called an iphone??? Lol

Attachments

• IMG955740.jpg
    IMG955740.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6848.jpg
    IMG_6848.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 42

Hippocampus

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Is this screen protector completely clear like its the device's glass or does it have the matrix of dots that I've seen on the early models of tempered glass screen protectors?