- 1 Posts
Does anyone find the S Pen button hard to click?
I have a major ergonomic issue w/the S Pen. I'm not talking abt it's interaction w/the display - rather, I find it very hard to click the stylus' button (and especially to keep it pressed down). I have very large hands and I suppose I don't hold it exactly the same as the average person; but I have tried holding it in many ways and just can't get the hang of it. Does anyone have a similar problem? Thanks.
- 02-07-2013, 08:13 PM #2
- 183 Posts
Re: Does anyone find the S Pen button hard to click?
I use mine for drawing and my finger used to cramp up from pressing the side switch so I made a holder for mine with a larger rubber button. I took apart one of those pens that have four colors and used the housing to make a holder( had to cut the tip so that the spen would fit). I then used a dremel tool to create a hole for a button and used the rubber button from an old remote.
Just to let you know I am not using the spen that came with the Note. I purchased a wacom/samsung pen which is larger. Unfortunately it wasn't large enough and the side switch was still difficult to press so I made the holder.
- 02-07-2013, 08:30 PM #3
- 02-07-2013, 09:54 PM #4
- 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM #5
- 02-09-2013, 09:26 AM #6
- 02-09-2013, 11:18 AM #7
- 02-09-2013, 07:43 PM #8
- By splmonster in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:01 PM
- By Toxa in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:34 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:36 AM
- By eric0668 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:50 PM
- By borgey401 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:00 AM