- 214 Posts
TecTiles not the total answer
Coming from the Droid Razr Maxx and the Smart Actions program. Missing this it was suggested to use the Tec Tiles. Well I just went to set up one for my auto that would turn on Bluetooth and Driving mode. No issue with the Bluetooth, but cannot set driving mode. This would be great just to swipe my N2 across the TecTile and puff they are on.
Any suggestions?Just love my GN2
- 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM #2
- 02-08-2013, 02:17 PM #4
Re: TecTiles not the total answer
What program are you using to program your Tectiles? NFC Task Launcher has driving mode as one of the options to activate. You can also go more in depth and integrate Tasker tasks, but NFC Task Launcher can do a lot on its own.
- 02-08-2013, 02:24 PM #5
- 02-08-2013, 02:31 PM #6
- By DaveS024 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:08 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:59 AM
- By gotbeer5150 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2010, 06:05 PM
- By Droid800 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 21Last Post: 05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 01:50 PM