- 5 Posts
Galaxy Note 1 for an android newbie?
I am considering moving from the iphone to the Galaxy Note 2. Off contract they are very expensive and i am not 100% sure it will work for me. I have a chance to purchase the Galaxy note 1 for much less than the 2 and would like your opinion on this device. Has it been upgraded to Jelly Bean? Is the screen anywhere near as good? Are there any reasons to ignore the first one? My plans are to get the Note 1 and then move to the 3 whenever it comes out.
- 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM #2
- 767 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 1 for an android newbie
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 02-09-2013, 07:39 PM #3
- 02-09-2013, 08:11 PM #4
- 02-09-2013, 09:21 PM #6
- 02-09-2013, 10:22 PM #7
Re: Galaxy Note 1 for an android newbie?
The 2 is an awesome device. Fluid and very smooth. Pricey without contract. Play with it at the store. Make sure you like it. Screen is big but I don't have any problems with it.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- By ChuckG73 in forum BlackBerryReplies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:15 AM
- By phantomog in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:45 PM
- By Atlienzz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2010, 03:34 PM
- By voghan in forum HTC HeroReplies: 17Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
- By slinky317 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:31 PM