Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By DroidXcon
  • 1 Post By karsdroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default How to save music to SD card

    I would like to save the music that I downloaded to my SD card not to my internal memory, such as I use the Music Paradise app and I download songs and it goes to internal memory instead of SD card. Thanks if it has been already addressed in another forum I apologize in advance.
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #2  

    Default Re: How to save music to SD card

    The way I do mines is hook it to my computer and drag music to the sd card(2 folders will appear,phone and sd card), if there's a simpler way anyone, please let us know thanks ^_^
    Have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome! (^_^)
  3. #3  
    lbros360's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

    Default Re: How to save music to SD card

    After you drag the music to the sd card, where do you open the music on your phone? Do you need some music player downloaded from the play store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio_Love View Post
    The way I do mines is hook it to my computer and drag music to the sd card(2 folders will appear,phone and sd card), if there's a simpler way anyone, please let us know thanks ^_^
  4. #4  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: How to save music to SD card

    Quote Originally Posted by lbros360 View Post
    After you drag the music to the sd card, where do you open the music on your phone? Do you need some music player downloaded from the play store?
    Just use the native music player

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
    karsdroid and lbros360 like this.
  5. #5  
    lbros360's Avatar

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

    Default Re: How to save music to SD card

    So once I open Samsung's music player, all the music on the sd card will automatically be there?
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Just use the native music player

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default Re: How to save music to SD card

    Quote Originally Posted by lbros360 View Post
    So once I open Samsung's music player, all the music on the sd card will automatically be there?
    Yes
    Thanked by:
    lbros360 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. How to transfer apps to phone with no SD card
    By sweetinabug in forum HTC One S
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 09:23 PM
  2. How to triple boot of sd card
    By lilone21804 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook Color
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 01:16 PM
  3. How to Save file to SD card
    By lsdspikedudley in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:08 AM
  4. How to save pictures to SD?
    By azdmelani in forum Verizon Fascinate
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM
  5. How to stream music to car speakers?
    By thecodeman25 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

B