installing new fonts
I just saw that we can install new fonts from the play store. is this as easy as it is with a PC, download and install and it works? or do I have to have a third party app installed to have this work?
- 02-09-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 03:13 AM #4
- 192 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: installing new fonts
Its simple ... just download the font from the store and once its installed it will show up in the settings menu under settings>display>font style. I have a downloaded font installed currently and it looks sweet. Alot of apps seem to use your system font so it really changes the look of your phone alot (not that it was bad to begin with).
- By SmokeCrawler in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:15 PM
- By stopsign002 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2010, 06:23 PM
- By willben123#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:15 AM
- By letsgoflyers81 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:09 PM
- By enzo100 in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:17 PM