Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cruzerlite tpu cases for gn2?

I just got my note2 yesterday and ive been really thinking about getting a case for it. Cruzerlite tpu cases get really good reviews and I was wondering if anyone had one and could share their opinion on it...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Cruzerlite tpu cases for gn2?

I've never used a Cruzer Lite case for the Note II but they made fantastic cases for the RAZR Maxx. Highly recommended. You can see my experience with Cruzer Lite within this thread:

Cruzer Lite Customer Service is top notch!
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well I think you just got them a customer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by qICEM4Np View Post
    Well I think you just got them a customer lol.

I'm glad you feel that way. My sister and niece are still using these cases on their RAZR Maxx's and love them a lot. Great quality and the Android on the back makes it unique and stylish. Lots of colors to choose from and a good grip make these a great choice. I always feel it's a great thing to help a small company whenever possible if they offer an outstanding product and Cruzer Lite does this.
    Thanked by:

I have one on my note right now. Specifically, the Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case.
    Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Skin Cases - ShopAndroid

I bought the teal/light blue version. I have a titanium note 2 and the blue android character is a matte finish and the body of the rest of the case is rather transparent, so the titanium shines through. The case fits really well! All the cutouts are right where they're supposed to be and you can easily access the s-pen. Also, there are textured grips on the sides of the case to keep your slick phone from sliding out of your hands. I really like it, and it doesn't add much to the thickness profile of the phone.

I highly recommend it.

Cheers!

Marian
    Last edited by javadandy; 02-11-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Add Case model Info and link
    Thanked by:

+1 what javadandy said. I'm using the same with a flip cover and love it. Sturdy case, easy to get in and out of pocket, and just plain looks awesome! Love the Android on the back and how it gives the Note 2 color and protection, without bulk. I would also highly recommend it. Well worth the 12 bucks IMO
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Yup, this case is great. I had it on Nexus and now i have one for the Note 2. Real thin, offers great protection and you can't really argue with $12.
    Phone: Sprint EVO => Sprint EVO 3D => Verizon Galaxy Nexus => Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Tablet: Acer Iconia a500, Nexus 7
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Just ordered mine of amazon. Really excited to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by kris.richards View Post
    +1 what javadandy said. I'm using the same with a flip cover and love it. Sturdy case, easy to get in and out of pocket, and just plain looks awesome! Love the Android on the back and how it gives the Note 2 color and protection, without bulk. I would also highly recommend it. Well worth the 12 bucks IMO
    It comes as a flip cover? Haven't found.i have Samsung flip covers

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post

You would need to modify the Cruzer Lite by trimming it around the flip area. I'd love to do this but I'm not good at this kind of stuff and wasting money isn't my thing. I wish someone would be willing to modify a case for me so I could do this but until then I'm using a Flip without a case.

No, I've modified it to fit in conjunction with a flip cover. I did this but with a Cruzerlite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jude526 View Post