Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default replacement cables

Hey guys and gals. Ive been trying to find replacement cables for my charger. Hopefully longer ones. Ive searched the forum but I couldnt find anything. Any certain websites you guys go to?

Default Re: replacement cables

i gave up on monoprice cables. last time I got some 6 footers, the connector for micro USB on several of the cables, became a loose fit with the ports on my devices, after a few uses. go to Amazon and get some nice cables. The Mediabridge cables are EXCELLENT.
    Verizon Note 2 on 4.4.2 and Gear 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks Dave, Do you use that cable with a wallcharger as well? any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    i gave up on monoprice cables. last time I got some 6 footers, the connector for micro USB on several of the cables, became a loose fit with the ports on my devices, after a few uses. go to Amazon and get some nice cables. The Mediabridge cables are EXCELLENT.
    I can definitely give an oorah to this statement. You get what you pay for and everytime I bought the super cheap cables they always were flakey.

Unfortunately OP I do not know where you can get the exact cables that came with the phone. I have yet to even find the exact 2 amp charger for sale itself.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkL3AD3R View Post
    I can definitely give an oorah to this statement. You get what you pay for and everytime I bought the super cheap cables they always were flakey.

Unfortunately OP I do not know where you can get the exact cables that came with the phone. I have yet to even find the exact 2 amp charger for sale itself.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 2A Travel Charger with Cable - Original OEM ETA-U90JWS ECB-DU4EWE
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks Guys!