Screen Very dim on Added Cox Email Account
So I have my Gmail email account and added my Cox email account on my phone as well. When I go into the Cox mail Icon, the screen is Very Dim when nothing else on my phone is. The funny thing is, when I hit the back button, the screen gets brighter just before it exits. I even deleted the account and added it again and it shows up the same way. I don't see any individual settings to correct this, if there even is a correction.....it just seems that this should not be happening.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
- 02-12-2013, 05:46 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 06:18 PM #4
- 02-12-2013, 10:11 PM #5
- 02-12-2013, 10:18 PM #6
- 02-13-2013, 08:35 AM #8
- By ToddL in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 06-14-2013, 04:03 PM
- By Darthstryk3R in forum HTC VividReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:03 PM
- By doctorejim in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2012, 04:51 PM
- By Mlandry665 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2012, 12:10 PM
- By SaltheTech in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2011, 11:00 AM