Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 69 of 69
Like Tree6Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    That is correct. The Maxx has a micro sim. I switch freely between my note2, Maxx, and s3. My rezound and old thunderbolt uses a regular sim and requires an adapter
    Great! Thanks for the information! Monday is the big day!
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Picked up my note today after everyone's help here.
    Bb pm'd Dell's $149 price
    BUT no $50 gc......
    They did give me $85 for my old nexus..
    The other shock was the tax killed....8% of $retail.
    All told...$113 out the door.
    Oh...Verizon adds on $30 activation fee.
    Still a great savings over Verizon store price.
  3. #53  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by hbrocks View Post
    Picked up my note today after everyone's help here.
    Bb pm'd Dell's $149 price
    BUT no $50 gc......
    They did give me $85 for my old nexus..
    The other shock was the tax killed....8% of $retail.
    All told...$113 out the door.
    Oh...Verizon adds on $30 activation fee.
    Still a great savings over Verizon store price.
    If you bought from Verizon, the same fees applies. The $50gc, you had to sign up several weeks ago.

    Actually, tax would be slightly less since retail is calculated off the $699 retail, best buy calculates it off retail of $799. Still, you saved$141 over buying direct from Verizon.
    Thanked by:
  4. #54  
    z71kris's Avatar
    What does that do?

    Posts
    469 Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB

    I picked mine up for 98.88 with the sams match, and transferred my upgrade to my wifes line and she got a gs3 today again matched from sams for 98.88.

    Sent from my SCH-I605
  5. #55  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by cdicesare2002 View Post
    Great! Thanks for the information! Monday is the big day!
    If you have a Sam's Club within 25 miles of the BB, call them to see if they have the Note 2 in stock for $98.88. BB should PM, but they may hassle you like they did me (see my thread below)

    Sam's Club GN II for $98.88

    Don't give up on Best Buy PM, even when they turn you down the first or second time.
  6. #56  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Have been dying for the Note 2 and was waiting for it to go below $199 at BB so I could use my $50 GC to get it down to $150... this would be even better. No Sams club close and I'm not a new customer (upgrading). Wondering if I am better off trying the BB regular B&M or the BB mobile at the mall to PM? I really want the white so I am hoping they are easy and just PM Dell and give me the white and give me the $50 off too since I signed up for the GC during the promo (I can dream, right?) - No Sams within 25 mi though...
  7. #57  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    I am a little alarmed by all the low prices of the Verizon Note 2 out there....

    (but I still love my Note 2, of course!)
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Went to BB mobile store - They PM'd Dell no problem but wouldn't honor their reserved GC offer in conjunction with the PM. Oh well. I got it anyway for $149 - $100 off BB price and 1/2 of Verizon's. Mgr was very helpful as well. Come home to VM from parents telling me that Sams club still has the Note II for $98.88 for both NEW and UPGRADES... (too late for me) but hopefully will help someone else. Off to enjoy my new toy!
  9. #59  

    Default Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift card)

    Quote Originally Posted by dreadesa View Post
    Went to BB mobile store - They PM'd Dell no problem but wouldn't honor their reserved GC offer in conjunction with the PM. Oh well. I got it anyway for $149 - $100 off BB price and 1/2 of Verizon's. Mgr was very helpful as well. Come home to VM from parents telling me that Sams club still has the Note II for $98.88 for both NEW and UPGRADES... (too late for me) but hopefully will help someone else. Off to enjoy my new toy!
    You can still pm a second time, just go back with receipt within 30 days.

    SC has a more restrictive policy, the $400 secondary etf if changes occur within 181 days , similar to amazon and dell.

    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II
  10. #60  

    Post Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Hi there.
    Thank you for the info. I went to the Dell site. I cannot find the phone
    Do you have that link please?
    Thanks so Very much!
    Embz:
  11. #61  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    no link for me????/ I tried the register thing..no linl..n I can't find the phone on Dell.
  12. #62  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by emberon View Post
    no link for me????/ I tried the register thing..no linl..n I can't find the phone on Dell.
    Go through this link. The sale expired though




    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
  13. #63  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Just got back from Best Buy, they wouldn't do a Price Match with Amazon.
    Went home and bought it from Amazon for 79.99 - Estimated delivery is Weds. - I'm fine with waiting two days for such a killer price.
    Device: Verizon Note2
  14. #64  
    Lactose The Intolerant's Avatar

    Posts
    420 Posts
    ROM
    Stock until 4.0.4 hits

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Just got back from Best Buy, they wouldn't do a Price Match with Amazon.
    Went home and bought it from Amazon for 79.99 - Estimated delivery is Weds. - I'm fine with waiting two days for such a killer price.
    Should have pointed them to their own webpage... first paragraph:

    Online or In Store: Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It.
    If you find a lower price on a qualifying product at a local retail competitor?s store or a designated major online retailer, we will match the price. At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store and these designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

    phillthedrill likes this.
  15. #65  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by Lactose The Intolerant View Post
    Should have pointed them to their own webpage... first paragraph:

    Online or In Store: Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It.
    If you find a lower price on a qualifying product at a local retail competitor?s store or a designated major online retailer, we will match the price. At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store and these designated major online retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

    And the paragraph right below that.


    " The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans,... "

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
  16. #66  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    And the paragraph right below that.


    " ....clip... and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans,... "

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Exactly!
    Device: Verizon Note2
  17. #67  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    And the paragraph right below that.


    " The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans,... "
    the sentence that follows should read: "please purchase contract mobile phones directly from out competitor, Amazon.com, because their prices are usually better"
  18. #68  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    I'm glad, I got in before they killed it. Sucks...
  19. #69  

    Default Re: Just got my FOURTH Verizon Galaxy Note 2 at Best Buy for $79 at BB ($129 pricematch + $50 gift c

    Are you selling them?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Got two "Seidio" Surface Combos today at Best Buy for $45
    By bigoldthor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 06:17 PM
  2. FYI: Kindle Fire HD 8.9'' now available at Best Buy for pickup
    By rinemie in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HD
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:06 AM
  3. Unlocked Galaxy S3 at Best Buy
    By razortaz18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 12:34 AM
  4. Motorola Xoom at Best Buy for $1199!
    By lara in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:51 PM
  5. Black Tie Service at Best Buy for Samsung Moment
    By bhatchfield#ac in forum Samsung Moment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

B